You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:16:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Male Role Player for Samurai/Ninja Role Play.  (Read 277 times)

Offline StarLavenderTopic starter

Seeking Male Role Player for Samurai/Ninja Role Play.
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:20:16 PM »
Konnichiwa :-)

I'm Star and I'm looking for someone to play a male Character in something I have written. RP can be in Emails, Instant Messenger or Etc. Anything you comfortable using to Role Play.  It is Set in Kyoto, Japan.  a Small Piece of the Storyline that I have written is that. a Girl (Who is my Character) Born to a Japanese Father and Hawaiian Mother moves to Japan to start Training on a Passed down Century Tradition of her Family. They Practice the Art of the Samurai and Ninja and belong to a Society of Elite Families who have all been a part of it for Years. The girl will start to grown a Close bond with the Grandson of one of the Elite/Society Members over time. If you are Interested, Please feel free to PM or email me. I will send you Further Details of the Storyline for the Role Play and please feel free to add your twist to the Character. With Whom his name is Haru.

I don't bite much.( You don't have to Speak Japanese. English is just fine. the Setting is just Japan.)  The Play by Play is a bit more interesting when you have read it. *Chuckle* So if you want to know or read the Back Ground of the Story. Just PM or Email me and I will send you the Details. Some of the RP will lead to Sexual stuff.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:16:51 PM by StarLavender »