You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Chaos In Your Town: When Giant Robots Attack  (Read 306 times)

Online TheGlyphstoneTopic starter

Chaos In Your Town: When Giant Robots Attack
« on: February 15, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »
Want to exterminate a hated rival? Feel like nothing could make your life more exciting?

Just go to http://www.chaosinyourtown.com, punch in the address of the house or home that you want utterly destroyed, and then enjoy real-time footage as your very own giant stompy death robot is dispatched to level the property. Supplies are limited, call now!

Giant robot targeting provided in partnership with Google. Some restrictions may apply. Offer not valid where prohibited by law, in areas shielded by experimental stealth fields, or the state of Nebraska. Side effects may include fire, screaming, property damage, injury, death, increased insurance premiums, lifelong prison sentences, stomach ulcers, and extended waiting lines at the post office. If your giant robot rampage lasts longer than four hours, consult a mad doctor immediately, as this may be a sign of rare but serious complications. Thank you for shopping Customized Chaos Inc., the one-stop shop for all your wannabe supervillain needs. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Haha. Ha.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:16:12 PM by TheGlyphstone »

Online TheGlyphstoneTopic starter

Re: Chaos In Your Town: When Giant Robots Attack
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15:28 PM »
Whoops. Typo in the link now fixed. Let the robot rampages begin!

Offline GhothaAyala

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 03:39:12 PM »
*Types in the whitehouses's physcial address.*

>:)

Online Callie Del Noire

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
Blew up my home in my home town..the first beam went through my bedroom window!

Offline DudelRok

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 10:31:06 AM »
Brings a whole new level to those "Tell me where you live and I'll come kick your ass" arguments you get in game forums. XD

"Kick my ass? Give me YOUR address and I'll send robots to destroy you! O.O"