Yep, I'm still beating this dead horse.
I've got interests in the following:
1) (Inuyasha) - a game that takes place roughly two years after the series ends. One where the characters still haven't found Naraku. Where Miroku (me) has to figure out what he's going to do now and where he finally tries to "settle down" with Sango.
2) (Sailor Moon)
- a game set on Venus during the Silver Millenium. I've got a reasonably detained description of life/culture written up and I'd like a chance to explore it (and Minako of course) a bit. Plot: A young royal couple in love (I'll be playing the male in the couple, the female being Minako) who's got to deal with the matters of diplomacy with other planets, adjusting to being a couple (somewhat), and living life in a culture similiar yet dissimiliar than one we might know (Classical Greece). (Action will occur both in the bedroom and out of it.)
- a game set in the Leaf village around/after the series, with or without canon characters. It'd be interesting to explore the universe a bit and see what happens. Potential non-hentai. :)
- Surprisingly good backstory. Monster hunters are us. Need I say more? Besides, Saia is hot!
- Asuka needs to be humped into submission. ^_^ See the story The Last Angel
down in the Literature section for a look at what I'm after.
(More to come as I think of it)