You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 04:00:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Unacceptable in Society [MxM]  (Read 508 times)

Offline DailynnTopic starter

Unacceptable in Society [MxM]
« on: January 31, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »
About Me
I'm a college student looking for an escape from homework and exams. I am mainly interested in MxM right now. Right now, I don't care for romance or fluff. I'm looking for rough, violent, and dysfunctional relationships (preferably one-sided). I also prefer rping in threads/on forums, but will consider PM if necessary. Now, onto the good stuff...

- Non-con
- Violence/Torture
- Blood
- Anal
- Humiliation
- Stockholm Syndrome
- Psychotic Doms (mentally unstable, extremely unwell, ect.)
- Almost anything else (see below for exceptions)

- Scat
- Vore
- Gore

Preferred Pairings
- Kidnapper x Kidnapped]
- Brother x Brother
- Criminal x Civilian

As for actual plots, I only have a few in mind right now, but I would love to come up with more if anyone's interested/has ideas. Marked in bold is the role I'd like to play. (Usually I prefer submissive for MxM, but I will be flexible for some plots.)

Trained to Love You
(MxM, non-con, kidnapping, violence, torture)
A fell in love with B at first sight. He knew he needed B, regardless of the costs. After some plotting and planning, A lures B out and promptly kidnaps him. He takes him to his own little hideout, complete with sound proof walls and devoid of any other life. Unfortunately, B isn't interested in A. Instead, he starts yelling and screaming and fighting back. Frustrated, A takes it upon himself to "train" B. He knows they can be happy together, really, but things might get a little messy first.

Not Meant to See
(MxM, possible non-con, possible kidnapping, possible torture)
A was a ruthless criminal known for his long list of murders and his elusiveness with the police. He never left any evidence, not even a single witness. B was just a typical teen going through the motions of everyday life. Unfortunately, B witnesses A kill a man, and A isn't about to let this boy just leave.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:33:17 AM by Dailynn »

Re: Unacceptable in Society [MxM & FxM]
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »
Revamped topic and added Broken as well as a specific list of Ons/Offs.

Re: Unacceptable in Society [MxM]
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
2/27/12: Removed Broken and added Not Meant to See.