You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:28:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP Ideas, feel free to browse...  (Read 729 times)

Offline Styx26Topic starter

• Sword-wielding Hero Aspirant... Writing, Always Writing. Nicholas' Hero, Occasional Bartender, Wolfling's Padawan
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Tired of being afraid of making mistakes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
RP Ideas, feel free to browse...
« on: January 29, 2012, 10:31:25 PM »
I do have some basic ideas for role play plots; all (except those listed as other) are F/F. I prefer taking a submissive role, but I'm open to other ideas.

Fantasy
Gears Are Turning (human, bondage): Two mechanics, one skilled, the other a novice, are aboard an airship doing a routine maintenance check... until things get a little heated up in the steam-filled pipe room. (I could take dominant role)

Fiction
Espionage Blues (spy fiction, human, bondage, S&M): A secret agent makes contact with a very seductive woman... so seductive that she didn't notice the two hulking bodyguards until too late. The agent wakes up with her tied wrists above her head, feet only just touching the ground. The woman watches from the sidelines for the moment, when the men try and fail to get the agent to talk. Now it's the woman's turn. Can she succeed where the men failed?
For The Honor of My Love (medieval, human, light, romance): A female warrior returns home from a year long battle, to be greeted by her lady love. (I could take dominant role)

Modern
Campus Seduction (human, bondage, D/s, S&M): A last-year  at a private school is seen as disrespectful, rowdy, and a troublemaker... all she needs is a firm hand to provide guidance- to take orders, and to learn how to give them.
Taken

So far, this is what I have... if you are interested, please PM me. Thank you very much! :)
I apologize if I do not immediately reply; got to make a living so I can keep on surfing online. Thanks for understanding. :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:55:01 PM by Styx26 »

Offline Styx26Topic starter

• Sword-wielding Hero Aspirant... Writing, Always Writing. Nicholas' Hero, Occasional Bartender, Wolfling's Padawan
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Tired of being afraid of making mistakes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: RP Ideas, feel free to browse...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 10:57:02 PM »
To those who I have answered and have not gotten back to about RPing with me... I apologize. I've been an example of a d-bag and do not want anyone to feel as if they have been 'brushed off'. That feeling sucks.

So, please, PM me if you consider having another try. Thank you for your patience and consideration.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 02:26:43 AM by Styx26 »