You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:52:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The female serial killer and the bounty hunter  (Read 342 times)

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The female serial killer and the bounty hunter
« on: January 20, 2012, 05:00:03 PM »
This rp revolves around a beautiful woman who picks up on rich men in bars and goes home with them.  She then abuses them or not and kills them for their money and jewelry.

She is one of the most wanted people in the country and there is a one million dollar bounty on her.  My char happens to see her in a bar and finally realizes who she is.  He follows her and finds she is traveling across the country with two other beautiful woman.

He wants them all for himself.  Or maybe he will take the money for her and do as he wants with the other two.

Lots can be discussed and changed. 

I would also be interested in any rp ideas you may have.

Offline BibbityBoppityPOW

Re: The female serial killer and the bounty hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:04:59 PM »
Actually, that sounds really interesting. I wouldn't want her traveling with two other women though. Maybe one. If she works a certain way, she wouldn't want anyone sharing her money and wouldn't want many people knowing her secret. The other woman could be a sister, or a woman she blackmailed into helping her.