You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:24:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Music Game (Female looking for Male Partner)  (Read 506 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

Music Game (Female looking for Male Partner)
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:00:06 AM »
Hello! I'm looking for a new game thats based on a young and upcoming guitarist/singer..
The summer of 2012 was the beginning of a new era of music. Tastes had changed, and from the musicians who streamed into the San Francisco and Los Angeles scenes, a new sound, and new crop of rising bands was discovered.

In San Francisco, the energy created by the residency of several high profile bands drew scores of fresh faces to the city. Hardcore, punk, and the ever-present San Francisco soulful funk flourished. The underground scene exploded in Los Angeles, but so did the various rising pop groups. It was the same dichotomy that often defined the city itself. Glam punk hearkened back to bands of the 70`s and 80`s, while edgier punk and metal fed off the uncertainty of the times.

Amidst the artistic chaos of the two cities, the best musicians rose to the top; within and outside the mainstream industry; by talent, chance, and knowing the right people at the right time. Many more were forgotten forever, leaving behind no more than their name on the flyers of shows that had been their one chance at fame.

Though the faces were new, the game was always the same. Friendship, love, family, and bandmates were created and lost in the turbulence of the times. Manipulation, hero worship, and ego constantly mixed with true emotion, threatening to tip the heady balance between fame and contentment. Regardless of whether they had won or lost, whatever that meant for them, those who had been there, in that time and place, held a special connection to the music that would go on to influence the rest of their generation.

And the music never stops..
~~~~~

Name: Susan "Honey" Kelly. Age: 21 (with fake Florida id) Role: Lead singer/Guitar Description: Honey is a half  Irish/ Half Latina California born American. She has her hair worn long and chop cut shoulder length, dyed bright pink. She wears short skirts with dark/fishnet stockings and military style boots. Her tops are generally dark and low cut, showing a fair amount of cleavage. Her bra straps are usually visible.

Personality: Honey is a true artist, looking to find her voice. She’s always loved playing the guitar, singing, and drawing/painting. She is quiet and intense, except when she is performing. She typically has a journal or diary that she takes with her in case an idea pops into her head. She is kind and compassionate to her friends, but her true focus in the world is music. Reputation: She has had to be a bit crazy to stand out from the male dominated rock scene. She once was arrested for drinking and partying underage at a party she performed at. Style: She plays with raw passion, leaving everything on the stage. She writes songs with raw emotions.

Background: Honey was raised in Menlo-Atherton, a rich area in the Bay Area. She lived in a 5000 SF house, had everything she wished for growing up, and even had two maids who tended to all of the houses needs. She was interested in music when she was very young. She’s an accomplished pianist but doesn’t enjoy playing. She was much more interested in playing the acoustic guitar than traditional Japanese instruments. When she isn’t playing instruments, she is writing, drawing, or painting. When she was 15 years old, she entered a high school talent contest and won. She was the only one on stage, just herself and a guitar. It was the scariest moment of her life. She felt like she won the lottery when she left the stage to a standing ovation. Since then she has performed at local clubs, made some demos, and is looking to expand her repertoire. Significant life moments: In addition to winning the talent contest at High School when she was a freshmen, she also was accepted to play as an opening act in a battle of the bands in Golden Gate Park. The contest was opened to local performers in the Bay Area. She was one of the top 4 finishers and played on one of the side stages of the BFD. (Which is an annual concert in the Bay Area). Major Influences: Led Zeppelin, Pixies, Metallica, Sonic Youth, Enya, Ministry

I see character development, romance, and flirting with fame and am looking for a partner that is interested in exploring the music genre and also having some fun, too..

Exotic Transformation(s)

"I would want to see the more adventurous things.. too.. What happened if her chest was so big she couldn't fit through doorways? What if her body actually aged backwards? What if her tits defied gravity and never needed a bra? What if her body was so sensitive that she couldn't wear clothes without breaking out in a rash? You could even do.. devil tails, red skin, and erogenous zones that glowed in the dark..  what if her stomach could break down sexual fluids and no longer need solid food? What if she was insatiable.. and always looking for sexual satisfaction? And lastly, don't forget the 6 foot tall glamazon that has bowling balls for tits."

The setting could be near future, far future, or even space based.

The ideas above are for transformation mainly. My character could be working at a lab as a technician and get exposed to something that altered her, be an ordinary woman vacationing and kidnapped/changed against her will, a college student looking to make a few extra bucks that agrees to be injected with a new vaccine, a regular woman who gets cursed/has a magical spell cast on her.. maybe my character was born a succubus and didn't know it until she turned 18. She somehow gained super-heroic powers- bitten by spider, alien ring, magic lamp, etc. She could even be an ordinary girl looking for a leg up to find a man- and the new treatment has unintended consequences.

I like a variety of themes/genres. The possibilities are endless.

I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 5 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

I see huge expansion opportunities, smut, adventure, romance, and abundant transformations....

If you are interested, please private message me with the idea your interested in and what you would bring to the table.

BIMBO ARTWORK BELOW