You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:25:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Several Anime ideas......several heterosexual and a few yaoi  (Read 444 times)

Offline TamaRoseTopic starter

Several Anime ideas......several heterosexual and a few yaoi
« on: January 07, 2012, 11:46:28 PM »
Sesshomaru/Father......I would play Sesshomaru....I would need a dominate father for this one

Sesshomaru/Inuyasha......In this one I would play Inuyasha. I would need a Sesshomaru for this one

Please, know that the two up above I have never ever done before and am wanting to try. I have done Yaoi before but not with main characters so it would be a new experience for me. I would be willing to throw around any ideas for any of these stories if anyone is interested.

Lelouch from Code Geass/OC female character.....I would play the female in this one. Sorry, if you are a C.C. fan but I can't stand the bitch so I will not be playing her unless she is needed in the story. Need a Lelouch.

Shizuo Heiwajima from DRRR/OC female character....Again I would be playing the female in this one. So, I would need a Shizuo. For some reason the man fascinates me. I love his attitude and rough exterior and am very willing to play his bitch/dirty whore/ and lover in a storyline.

Kisuke Urahara from Bleach/OC female character....This one is just a kinky fascination. I don't even know if it would really go anywhere but if someone is willing to try I will give it a go.

Sosuke Aizen/Byakuya Kuchiki/OC female Character....I would need Aizen and Byakuya.....Looking for threesome or a love triangle.

Ulquiorra Cifer....Something about the suave and arrogant bastard that intrigues and turns me on......I would need someone to play Uliquiorra

Ichigo Kurosaki/OC female character.....Need Ichigo

All of these would be new to me but I would be so willing to try ANY of them and I am open to ideas even though I have some ides of my own. Please, PM me if you have questions or would like to talk about a storyline. Thanks!