You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:38:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 3.5e System Roleplay Request  (Read 260 times)

Offline DehviraTopic starter

3.5e System Roleplay Request
« on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:19 AM »
Well, I am no good with these request things, so I will just get straight to the point.

What I am looking for is someone who can be an unbiased DM, as well as a participant in the 3.5e D&D System based Roleplay.

Now, that is assuming that a DM is needed. I am not sure if it would be, to be totally honest.

If it's not needed, than I am just looking for someone who would want to do a 3.5e D&D System Roleplay. Preferably, FxF, but that isn't mandatory. I am fine with MxF as well.

I would look for a group for this, but in truth, I don't enjoy groups all that much.

So, last but not least. I would like to point out that I am rather new to D&D and by new, I mean I only made my first Character on the Thursday that just passed by. Which means that my knowledge is extremely limited. Which ALSO means that I will probably have to be guided along for quite a few rules. My apologies in advance. In any case, just post here, or PM me, or something. I will get back to you, and answer and questions I am asked. :D