You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stars of Aeodus (seeking a female coauthor)  (Read 244 times)

Offline SilentGeminiTopic starter

Stars of Aeodus (seeking a female coauthor)
« on: December 08, 2011, 09:11:35 PM »
Right, first time ever roleplaying on Elliquiy (go easy on me please!) but I have an idea and I'm looking for a potential partner. Not sure how far I want to take this, but I suppose it will depend on what I drum up.

The idea I have is for a Nordic Viking type of warrior (played by me) whose clan has been attacked by undead multiple times in the last few months. He is dispatched to investigate a place known as the Dragon's Mouth Cavern, a cave that resembles an open jaw perched in the side of a mountain. Inside the cave is a sorceress (played by a female writer) who is responsible for the rising dead after practicing necromantic experiments attempting to resurrect her dead lover. Aeodus is the fictional world this is set in.

I'm not sure what happens next. Maybe they try to kill one another, maybe she throws herself at the warrior in grief and they go to town on each other, perhaps they embark on a quest together to find something to find the answer to her troubles without killing the warriors people. This could easily be a One Shot, but I think has the potential to turn into a group thing.

PM me if your interested.