You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:39:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A little bit of anything (F/F, M/F, M/M)  (Read 329 times)

Offline KaelaunTopic starter

• Kael
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A little bit of anything (F/F, M/F, M/M)
« on: November 22, 2011, 02:54:49 AM »
Hello everyone. I am not one for big flashy colorful ads. However I am interested in finding some good (hopefully long term) RP. I am switch by nature and lately I have rather enjoyed playing a Domme and pushing my limits. However I am seeking someone who can fight a little in RP. I am also hoping to find someone who is willing to help with plot and change things up a bit. I will play nearly any genre, though I know very little about anime. I can play males or females and I have been told I do very well at both. I don't really have very many offs. Generally my posts are anywhere from one to three paragraphs. More often than not they depend on the person I am playing with and what is going on in the story at the time. I am a very sexual person and I love sex in the rp. I would like to have something with a story to it as well. One of my huge turn ons is forced orgasm. More so giving than receiving but it is something that interests me a great deal. I would prefer to RP on YIM. I can also rp through email on on here. I will admit though that I tend to be much slower when rping on a forum. If your are interested at all please IM me either here on on YIM. I am online every day.