You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:20:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Enemies Needed  (Read 975 times)

Offline Lovable WerewolfTopic starter

Enemies Needed
« on: January 01, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »
Serenity Vixen and I have this neat little roleplay idea brewing.  Here's an outline.

She's a catgirl.  I'm a werewolf.  One night, I run into her while she's feeling pretty blue.  No one wants a serious relationship with her because of her tail and ears.  She's mobbed by anime-fans, and has to hide from government scientists.  Any time she thinks she might've found someone, it turns out they just wanted her for the novelty of having a catgirl. 

I tell her that humans can be pretty stupid.  I'm a werewolf, and I know what it's like to be different.  I have to hide from the government too, but I also have to hide my wolf self from humans.  A werewolf, in the public's eye, is much more dangerous than a catgirl. 

We need enemies, though.  At least one, possibly two.  These enemies, we're thinking, are going to want to like, tie us up and make us cry, but of course, your character is your character and can act however they please.  :)

PM or Post Here if you're interested.

Offline MagicalPen

Re: Enemies Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »
That sounds rather appealing  ;D

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »
This will be a boundary pushing game for me, but it sounds like a scenario that could be fun and interesting, and I just can't resist a cute werewolf :)

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
Same for me - haven't really delved into the realms of catgirls and werewolves before, though love your av.

Offline Velph

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »
So there a werewolf who don't like too much humans since they hunt for her? hum... What an human wich hate werewolves... his inner own included? (to be correct must warn about my low technical limit (english))

Offline Akioth

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 06:06:42 PM »
*Admits this is tempting......* But you seem to have someone already :)

Offline Elvi

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »
<snip>
These enemies, we're thinking, are going to want to like, tie us up and make us cry,
<snip>

But......but....you would be too cute and we'd all feel guilty and would have to let you go after giving you a hug and a big comfy blanket....

Offline Akioth

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 06:12:24 PM »
*Chuckles*.....Uh huh.....*Has run out of comfy blankets*

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 06:12:52 PM »
I will probably use my avatar as character portrait ((Not the first time I suppose, so sue me as unimaginative :P)). Her biggest desire ((This may change once she meets a certain sexy wolfgirl :P)) is to become a singing idol, something that is difficult to do while hiding from shadowy governmental agents and... others :P

We might need another agent too. My character was created in a laboratory, and the company who owned the laboratory would like to retrieve her before to much publicity is created around her

This could be the government agency, or a business' secret project...
Lets talk  :)

Ohhhhhhh!!  I nominate Elvi to be one of the enemies!!!
She sounds like she would be an... interesting captor :P

Offline Lovable WerewolfTopic starter

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 06:21:23 PM »
Hehe.  Indeed indeed.

So there a werewolf who don't like too much humans since they hunt for her? hum... What an human wich hate werewolves... his inner own included? (to be correct must warn about my low technical limit (english))
She doesn't typically hunt humans, unless she absolutely has to.  She prefers to hunt forest animals on the full moons.  :D

Offline Elvi

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »
Awwwww....I would have loved to, but I have commited myself to start three new games, in the next week and I have had a couple on hold, over the holiday period.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass.....*smiles*

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 06:44:57 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12410.0

Ok, this is the OOC thread where we can hammer out details.

Silvestine, Velph, and Alkioth are invited to play our villains if you like. Please come and add your input :)

Offline Velph

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
Hehe.  Indeed indeed.
She doesn't typically hunt humans, unless she absolutely has to.  She prefers to hunt forest animals on the full moons.  :D
ofcurse she didn't! But humans tent to have another point of view on that. And what's better to way to hunt innocent werewolves rather use one agent with their same skills to track down. What I tought was an werewolf wich is able to stay everytime human (well... until now hadan't any trouble, when fullmoon he'd must present HQ and stay under sedative)  but he can still use some of his werewolf skill on subconscius level... And, yes: he got a big, hidden, problem of double personality (the atrofizing werewolf is invading the human)

Offline Spirit_Wolf

• ~*Enigma*~
  • Deverified
  • Bacchae
  • `*God can have his angels~~I'll take the rest*'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »
if there are any places left... I would love a place as a werewolf/enemy thing, maybe as a twist?

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »
Unfortunately this game seems to have ceased to exist. Something has taken Lovable Werewolf from us ((She has not logged in since January 13)), who was the driving force behind the game, as well as the glue holding this game together.

If that changes, we would love to have you join us Spirit_Wolf

Offline Spirit_Wolf

• ~*Enigma*~
  • Deverified
  • Bacchae
  • `*God can have his angels~~I'll take the rest*'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 01:06:31 PM »
thanks vixen, see ya at the academy then ;) :D