You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:14:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F--Romantic story ideas  (Read 483 times)

Offline TolsonTopic starter

M seeking F--Romantic story ideas
« on: November 04, 2011, 09:46:05 AM »
New to Elliquiy. Still developing Ons and Offs. For the moment, two scenes I would love to devlop if there is a female writing partner to do so. Let me know.

Morning Run Takes Unexpected Turn (Romantic encounter between neighbors)---TAKEN

The thunderstorm catches me totally unaware. I was out for a morning run when it began to pour down. I raced along the trail to reach home as quickly as possible. I was already drenched as I reached the door. "Oh great!" I cry out in aggravation as I turn the knob and realize it had locked behind me. No keys, no phone. I shake my head in disgust.

I look around and see the kitchen light on in your window. Again, I sprint, rushing toward your front door. The sound of thunder rumbles as the rain falls even harder. Dripping wet I ring your doorbell.

Comforting Embrace (An unexpected romantic encounter between a grieving friend and the grieving widow)--Taken

I hesitate calling you. It had been two days since Eric's funeral. He was your husband and my best friend. I feel ashamed that I had yet to speak with you since his unexpected death. Was it guilt? Was it grief? I didn't know. I should have been the one driving the car. The thought contines to haunt me. Yet, at the same time, I am mentally lost. Eric was the one who always helped me sort these things out. Childhood friends, we could not be more opposite. He was the out-going, atheletic one, the life of the party. I was the booksmart overachiever, but my social skills lacked something to be desired. With Eric, I was one of the group. Now, with his death, I realize how much I was on the outside looking in.

And then there is you. You and Eric were made for each other. I was happy for him when you married, genuinely happy. He loved you deeply and here I am failing you. I am letting him down. I should have spoken to you. I  should have been there for you. My mind and heart feels enveloped in sadness. I will do it. I dial your number. I listen as it rings.

Hope this generates some interest. Pleased to be a part of the Elliquiy community.

Tol
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:46:10 PM by Tolson »

Offline HellofALife

Re: M seeking F--Romantic story ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »
I'd be very interested in the first one :)

Offline jena8806

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 07:41:22 AM »
I would be interested in the first one, as well

Offline Viper

• AKA Karia Shinzou
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • "Viper. No. Dont eat the idiot." - Ojima Usagi
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 08:27:06 AM »
I wouldnt mind doing the second one with you. the first one is cool but id play the second role better.