You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:21:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WoW Related Rp { F seeking M }  (Read 1447 times)

Offline KikuLeiTopic starter

WoW Related Rp { F seeking M }
« on: November 03, 2011, 03:39:02 PM »
I've been having a lot of WoW cravings. I've been gone a long time and it is just much too late to get active in them especially after all the drama I've been gone because of. I simply don't want to do some of them anymore and some of them I want to do but I know the partner won't want to continue after that dreadful wait.

These are TERRIBLY simple and basic idea plots.

Plot 1:  My character is a succubus whom you have become the Master or Warlock of, you're soul is unable to be stolen by her as she has promised an oath.

Plot 2: Just plain and simple, my Succubus has been defeated in battle you then attempt to rape her. { I'd really love a threesome out of this one, including two brothers or a father and son. I found a story of a draenei fucking two blood elf men with that plot and I loved it. }

Plot 3: My Succubus is a free-woman, however you are her bitter rival in the camp. Both of you fight all the time and there is a lot of sexual tension, upon going on a walk they run into each other in the Forest. { Do not steal picture, I paid to have this made. }

My Succubus:

Name: Inspiria
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Weapon: Sword , switches to whip occasionally.
Turn Ons: Rape , Hair pulling , Dirty Talking, Spanking , Group Sex , Taller Partners , Oral , Name Calling
Turn Offs: Blood , Limb removal, Toilet play, Necrophilia , Vomit , ect.

Offline Lightshock16

Re: WoW Related Rp { F seeking M }
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
I am interested, but I've never played World of Warcraft, so I doubt it'll work. ^^;

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »
I am interested, but I've never played World of Warcraft, so I doubt it'll work. ^^;

xD Honestly you don't really need to. I just like the fantasy of it. I didn't even play World of Warcraft until after I Rp'd the races from it twice. :P I just chose the race I liked and read a small detail on the race online. I was thinking of making her available as a Villian in an Rp as well. To be honest this character is just a more fantasy version of one of the Villian characters I have. xD

Offline Lightshock16

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 04:11:45 PM »
xD I see, well I do remember doing a SuperheroxSupervillainess RP with you once, which I felt ended too quickly for my liking. We could always try something similar to that as well if your interested. I gtg eat dinner, so PM me if your up for it. :)

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 04:21:44 PM »
xD I see, well I do remember doing a SuperheroxSupervillainess RP with you once, which I felt ended too quickly for my liking. We could always try something similar to that as well if your interested. I gtg eat dinner, so PM me if your up for it. :)

xD I remember but, I don't think we ever finished. I have trouble finding a character I can stick to, but this one is definatly one of them I can stick to. Eh I'm not sure, If you'd like to I wouldn't mind but I don't want to force you into that again. ;)

Offline Fenriswolf

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 05:14:55 PM »
I would be interested in any of the idea's you have, its strange I used to play WoW quite a bit but I have never actually done an RP in that universe.

Offline Swashbuckler

• For my part, if a man must needs be a knave I would have him a debonair knave... It makes your sin no worse as I conceive, to do it la mode and stylishly.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Someone took my mood ring, not sure how I feel it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »
Everquest 2 for life!

Just kidding....

Offline Gentle Heart

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 06:43:31 PM »
I may be able to whip up an appropriate Warlock character for said idea. My knowledge of the WoW universe is a bit deeper than I care to admit. *whistles innocently*

Offline Fenriswolf

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 07:02:11 PM »
I may be able to whip up an appropriate Warlock character for said idea. My knowledge of the WoW universe is a bit deeper than I care to admit. *whistles innocently*

Nothing to be ashamed of, its a terrible addiction that afflicts millions.

Offline Gentle Heart

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »
Nothing to be ashamed of, its a terrible addiction that afflicts millions.

Shut up before I do you like Sargeras did Aegweynn! Er.. I mean.... uh..

Offline ZenDom

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 07:18:22 PM »

Name: Abel Longbow
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger

Prefer plot one.  Thinking he could own you through some sort of item.

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 12:31:00 PM »

Name: Abel Longbow
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger

Prefer plot one.  Thinking he could own you through some sort of item.

Sounds good, shall we talk about it over pm?

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 12:32:40 PM »
I would be interested in any of the idea's you have, its strange I used to play WoW quite a bit but I have never actually done an RP in that universe.

Well 2 and 3 are still open as far as I know. :] I like both equally so...

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »

Sounds like a plan. Message me and we'll talk it over and get down to business. :]

Offline Fenriswolf

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 01:48:51 PM »
Well 2 and 3 are still open as far as I know. :] I like both equally so...

2 sounds like a lot of fun to me.

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »
2 sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Well, send me their character profiles, don't need much information but just like to know what she's up against. :] Just include basics of what she has, add what-ever you feel you need me to know.

Offline ChaosLacky

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 03:14:45 AM »
I could take a shot at the first one.  Sounds pretty simple.  A guy summons a succubus (by purpose to accident).  How much of a plot do you expect?  I can do either story driven or a smut. 

And while I have played the Warcraft RTS games I've never played WoW.  But from the earlier comment I'm guessing that won't be to big of a problem.

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 05:38:11 AM »
Yeah, it is rather simple really.  We can talk it over in PM. :]