You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:40:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tigara's Magical Castle  (Read 426 times)

Offline TigaraTopic starter

Tigara's Magical Castle
« on: October 29, 2011, 08:32:42 AM »
Hey all this is a Sub/Dom RP with multiple Characters where anything goes. The Setting: There is a mystical Castle that is owned my Tigara. She is a Demoness that rules over her castle. She has many slaves within the castle. I will also be playing these characters in-less you really want to play one. Guests who show up at the castle will be guided through it by a slave. It is a play as you go RP. I have had success with this RP in the past and want to set it up here. The RP will start as soon as I get some interested players. You can be male/female. Sub or Dom because the slaves love to be dominated. So bring your favorite characters and lets see how this story unravels.

Offline TigaraTopic starter

Re: Tigara's Magical Castle
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 07:59:57 AM »
I am not picky about who wants to join. all you have to do is describe your character as he, or she walks through the door of my castle. I will reply with what is seen on the other side and so on and so forth. Whether you came to destroy My castle or to explore it. You decide.