Before I get started on some ideas, here are some things I expect and hope to achieve myself in roleplay.-Literacy
- The attempt at literate, and grammatically correct, writing. Do not speak in "txt spk" or whatever it's called these days. If you need help with something, I will often offer my help via PMs as long as your effort is there.-Length
- I do not enjoy roleplay that's scarce. If it's going to be PBP (play by post or text based, which is the roleplay style on this forum), I prefer it to be lengthier than a few sentences alone. I strive myself for two paragraphs or greater, and hope you to do the same. But, with quantity, I still crave the quality, a.k.a. ... -Creativity
- The meat of roleplay, the ever growing enticement of fiction itself. Be creative at all costs, be original and fun, and don't hold back to be boring. I want characters that are unique, worlds that are astonishing, eras of interest. A creative story is one that can capture the writers involved, and intertwine them in the workings with no hope of release- nor the desire for it either.-Limitations of Character
- Here's where I tell you that some people are overly creative, or godly perhaps. They take the freedom to make characters that are unable to be bested by others. I do not want perfect characters, I want characters with flaw, strength, weakness, and skill. Innovative and new, not Superman or Average Joe. -Personal Limitations
- Here are a few things I would not like to do, or prefer not to be asked for.
~IM roleplaying (it has drawn people to be way too personal in the past)
~Storyline turns without dual consent (one person running the story without the other person's will or desire for it)
~Offs (obvious) The things listed above are open to change with time and update
P.S.: Asterisks indicate extreme interest in a storyline.
Contact me by Message if you favor an idea, and I'll mark it out down here so others know it is taken.
The Kobalt Killer
- Demonic / Modern to Semi-Apocalyptic Fantasy / Possible Romance / Adult Themes / Action / Gore / Adventure / ~SEEKING MALE~
The year is 2020, and it has been eight years since the crisis of 2012. While most believed it to be the world's end, it was not. Instead, it was the dawn of the devils that would forever walk Earth's surface til Judgment Day. Man has been thrown into panic at this madness, but some hope still lingers- yet not in the form of angelic saviors... Specific hybrids, called "Slayers", have been training in the silence and secrecy of Earth for this very day to serve their only purpose, to kill the demons when they come. These Slayers are now feared forces that walk the land, a series of men and women who seem heartless and soulless, just weapons to stalk the lands and wipe away the evil- devouring it themselves. One such Slayer was upon the first line that came in the year's end of 2012, slaughtering the first of them all. She is Naoko, known as the Kobalt Killer, and the story opens up here.
The plot is open-ended. I like the idea of either a human male who is wanted by the demons for some reason (prophetic human, some power or magic, incarnate angel, etc), or a half-breed who is wanted dead by both the humans and the demons, with nowhere to go until he's found by one of the Slayers. CLOSED
That Which Isn't Yours
- Modern Fantasy (more of a quieter fantasy that opens up later) / Romance / Adult Themes / Casual into Action / Somewhat Dark / ~SEEKING MALE~ (preferred Dominant or Switch for this role)
She's the one you see every so often, once every week or two, coming out from wherever it is she hides to grace the public for a few necessities. Shopping, laundromats, car tune-ups, etc. Rather boring things, but she doesn't seem that boring to you. Something draws one in, to wonder what or who she is, this red-headed mystery that no one knows anything of. Upon a rare but opportune moment, the meeting comes to fruition, and you meet this antisocial rose, only to crave more. But with each meeting, and deeper attachments forming, her dark secret becomes closer and closer to discovery: She is the favored slave of a very aggressive, and stingy man. One that no less, is not quite human...
The plot is open-ended in a way. I am open to the male character being a fantasy being, as long as it is not obvious. Fantastical creatures live among the humans, but they are hidden away or at least know how to disguise themselves well. They are also rare to come upon. Again, this is open ended, and can turn out a multitude of ways. CLOSED
The Kiss of the Dead
- High Fantasy / Romance (needs a lot of development, I hate quick romances) / Action / Heavy Gore (not in a sexual manner, but this is not for the weak of stomach storyline wise) / Adult Themes / Adventure / Dark / Extreme / ~SEEKING MALE~
A woman, given life after death by a haunting and terrible dark Curse, finds her way to the most wicked and unholy of lands. There, in the graces of a Dark Lord whose indulgences never cease, she becomes a mysterious servant to him, ever watching his exhibitionist flings and violent ways. Yet with time the two grow close, she becoming his most loyal member and even his only true friend. Yet when he begins to discover her truths, and she discovers his secrets as well, the two may become more than just friends. CLOSED
~~~~~~~~~~The Animal Turned Machine
- Futuristic / Sci-Fi / Mild Fantasy / Action / Adventure / Adult Themes / Light Gore / Romance Possible / ~SEEKING MALE~
In the distant ages, the Rebellion has driven forward from the alleyways to strive for freedom and humanity that seems lost in the winds of change. While the gatherings of the Rebellion and their attempts are still staging preparation and have yet to gather true fruit for their bearings, they have made a beginning attack on a corporate office in the Farian Dominion. Becoming known and having successfully driven the first nail into the government's coffin, they suffered a series of losses in the process. One such loss, was the leader Davina (Dah-vee-nah) Roswell
Too precious to be lost, they had one back-up plan to resurrect her. A specific accessory on their leader allowed all of her memories and emotions, every brain pattern, to be recorded in a multi-terabyte memory chip. Taken upon her death, her very existence has been put into a new being, and revived for the Rebellion to continue onward once more. But this time, it may not be so easy for Davina.
The plot here is pretty basic but open. A train shipment of androids was broken into by a Rebellion hacker, who in his short time tore out the function motherboard of one of the machines, and implanted Davina's memory chip. Yet, when Davina awakes, she curses her luck. She wakes as a sex android, being shipped to who knows where and has to manage her way out and back to the Rebellion without arousing enough suspicion to be deactivated. The male role is open. Any kind of character, though I ask it be no children or elderly, that's stepping out a bit. As for anything else, I suppose it goes. REOPENED
Penance For The Lost
- Medieval Fantasy / Drow and Elven / Action / Adventure / Romance / Adult Themes / ~SEEKING MALE~
A Drow, wandered and seeking escape from the Underdark, finally reaches the surface. The lands above, where the sky's light touches the earth, where the moonlight is a clear guide in the night for those lost beneath it. Yet this Drow is alone, with only the memories of the dark cavernous world below to prepare him/her for hostility. Yet, while most fear this lone Drow, one does not. An unlikely companion, of the very race (open, preferred elven) that Drow are known to raid and kill. Is there hope after all, even for one such as they?
The plot is very open-ended. One character is a Drow, I can play this role or have another do it (I would prefer someone else play the Drow, though I'd be open to it if you're extremely interested but unsure of how to play a Drow). The other, is a race of Elven. I will take the female role, so if I play the Drow, she will be Dominant. If I play another race, she will be submissive or a switch. Open, and hoping to find someone to help construct a character-driven story.CLOSED
- High Fantasy / Action / Adventure / Thriller / Psychological / Possible Romance / Adult Themes / ~SEEKING MALE~
In a very sudden and upsetting accident, a man is hit by a drunk driver and sent into a very deep, life-threatening coma. But as soon as his eyes close and he's comatose, his mind becomes lost somewhere far, far away. A mystical and dark fantasy takes him as he ends up locked in a enrapturing dream where his only hope of survival relies on one very dangerous woman.
The plot is open ended, this is something I'd really like to do. Character creativity is very open, and so I look forward to whomever would possibly enjoy this idea.OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~Is This Desire, Or Just the Truth?
- Modern Realistic / Romance / Drama / Some Action / ~SEEKING MALE~
A newlywed woman realizes that when the "I do's" were said and done, her husband became a changed man. Possessive, demanding, and even a bit violent. She feels her everlasting love for him, but begins to dream of something else. When she runs into a man one night by random chance, she begins weaving a web of deception that's hard for her to accept as reality. Will her fantastical affair be the death of her, or will it be her wake-up call?OPEN