You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:41:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check  (Read 619 times)

Offline Stevej101Topic starter

Interest check
« on: December 21, 2007, 09:43:48 AM »
There at one time was a thread here called 'The Train' hosted by Servant Girl (I think).

My thought was something in that same stream though more of a club scene, a thread that could easily be moved in and out of when your threads were slow, partners on vacation, you're just bored.

The scene would be pretty basic, dance club, loud driving music, dim lights, dance floor, bar, we can fill out the details if we have the need.

The concept is sex in public for the most part :)  Meet someone at the bar or on the floor, take them to a slightly more private corner and have a good time.

For an added entertainment idea there would be security cameras everywhere that would catch said action and random cameras would be put on various monitors about the club, occasionally even on the big screen.

Anyone up for it?

Online MadPanda

• Grand High Exquisitor and Errant Knave-in-Chief
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • I'm letting my anima out of her box to frolic...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Interest check
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:45:05 AM »
Ooooo, tempting...

Offline Jester

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 10:53:55 AM »
I like. Any shy girls fancy a finger at the bar? All wet and blushing?

Offline Ragdoll

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:09:17 PM »
I'm up for the idea. ^.^ Only because I can get into my characters head, seeing as to how I am a Exhibitionist/fetishist myself.

Offline Stevej101Topic starter

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 04:14:47 PM »
Not that much interest it seems though, might give this a bump after the holidays are over though when everyone is back and writing.