You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:40:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some new N/C ideas (M or F)  (Read 387 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Some new N/C ideas (M or F)
« on: October 22, 2011, 05:22:14 PM »
I thought up some new ones, so here goes.

1. Im a new FBI agent, and have to get information on someone important, a weapons dealer or criminal. As he has a thing for slavegirls, Im talked into being 'sold' to him, to listen to him and gain information, only he somehow finds out who I truly am and vanishes with me.

2. Im kidnapped while on holiday in the Ukraine, or one of the former states, maybe even Russia, and sold to a Mafia or Mob leader, maybe even someone high up in the government as their pet, companion,  Mistress even.

3. Holidaying at a beach resort, perhaps in Mexico, Im snatched and kept by the owner of a bar as one of his newest girls.

4. I could be a lost tourist in a US, canadian, or European city thats lured into a car, and kept as a wealthy families captive maid, or a playtoy/companion for their 18yo son or daughter.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:17:25 AM by playfullchick76 »

Offline Vaulera

Re: Some new N/C ideas (M or F)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »
I am interested in the first one if you are okay with reversed roles or anything of the sort.

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
I would be okay with making the person Im sold to a woman. What are you thinking up on your character, what would she be like, and what would she have in  mind for her slave girl.

Offline Vaulera

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 06:13:02 PM »
Oh, I don't like yuri, I was meaning that in regards to a woman playing as a man. If that is okay then anything is good.