You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 11:01:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female looking for Male; Saving the World One Steamy Romp at a Time  (Read 487 times)

Offline AbenTopic starter

So I have a few ideas I wanna throw out there. Basically, what I'm looking for is an epic romance story with plenty of smut scenes. I love the passion and raw emotions in this genre. Here are a few scenarios I've been kicking around;

Vampire falls in love with a human and they must hide their forbidden relationship. Please, though, no sparkly vampires. Sorry to any Twilight fans. I prefer the darker side of vampires.

Angel and a demon fall in love. Classic. Sexy.

Final Fantasy based fiction with original characters. I'm thinking of the use of magic/materia in modern times while the bad guy is out to destroy the world. Hmm... now that I'm thinking about it, the protagonist and antagonist perhaps have a relationship?

These are just a few ideas. I love the dynamic of two complete opposites having a relationship that often as not is based initially on physical attraction. I usually play a female character with a strong male counterpart but I am not opposed to playing with another female. Anyhow... anyone interested? Or maybe a couple people? I'd be okay with starting more than one rp right now. I appreciate any feedback!