Female looking for Male; Saving the World One Steamy Romp at a Time

Started by Aben, October 21, 2011, 12:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aben

So I have a few ideas I wanna throw out there. Basically, what I'm looking for is an epic romance story with plenty of smut scenes. I love the passion and raw emotions in this genre. Here are a few scenarios I've been kicking around;

Vampire falls in love with a human and they must hide their forbidden relationship. Please, though, no sparkly vampires. Sorry to any Twilight fans. I prefer the darker side of vampires.

Angel and a demon fall in love. Classic. Sexy.

Final Fantasy based fiction with original characters. I'm thinking of the use of magic/materia in modern times while the bad guy is out to destroy the world. Hmm... now that I'm thinking about it, the protagonist and antagonist perhaps have a relationship?

These are just a few ideas. I love the dynamic of two complete opposites having a relationship that often as not is based initially on physical attraction. I usually play a female character with a strong male counterpart but I am not opposed to playing with another female. Anyhow... anyone interested? Or maybe a couple people? I'd be okay with starting more than one rp right now. I appreciate any feedback!