You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:45:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What Adele is looking for . . .  (Read 357 times)

Offline adeleturnerTopic starter

What Adele is looking for . . .
« on: October 18, 2011, 02:39:20 PM »
I am a female who prefers to play female characters, but I am willing to play as a male (particularly in a fantasy setting).  I am more concerned about my partners.  If you are willing to play a female sub in a somewhat fanciful setting, then we are probably a match.  I prefer female players, but I am negotiable.  What I am most concerned about is having a female partner that will put up a fight but eventually be defeated.

My goal is to have a superhero rpg where I play a villainess that conquers a superheroine.  My partner must be willing to put up a fight and must be in to anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

In the meantime, I am open to any rp where I play the dominate character and my partner plays the submissive, female character.  Again, I like a little bit of a fight, but I don't switch.  I also prefer somewhat fanciful settings.

PM me with anything you have in mind, so long as it meets this criteria.