You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:36:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superheroes Wanted! (looking for F)  (Read 390 times)

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

Superheroes Wanted! (looking for F)
« on: October 12, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »
Hello all!

I am looking for a great superhero roleplay, set in either the DC or Marvel Universe, or a blending of the two, even. I can play both stories with pure smut, pure plot or something in between. I will play one (or more) of the following male roles. I am looking for someone (M or F) to play any of the female roles.

My own list include: Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Green Lantern, ...

I can play a single or more of these characters. I can stick close to their canon representations, or work from a new incarnation/Age/origins. I would love some creativity thrown in, even going as far as creating new ordinary identities for the people under the mask(s)

Characters I would be interested played by my partner: Supergirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Storm, Jean Grey, Zatanna, Huntress, Black Canary, Sue Storm, Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, Rogue,... (List not limited to this. I am always open to suggestions)

Please PM me.

For the erotic part: I am open to anything in a heterosexual context.

For the plot part: Willing to discuss anything from an epic new tale with new origins, a cross-over, a tale full of adventure, alien invasions, heroic alliances, Fall to darkness, secrets revealed and the Fall-out... All pairings are possible.

I have several ideas and we can discuss those in a PM.