You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 05:23:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fly Me to the Moon [F/F]  (Read 437 times)

Offline Lycan QueenTopic starter

Fly Me to the Moon [F/F]
« on: October 06, 2011, 08:51:41 AM »
So I'm returning to E after a long hiatus, and I want to get some rps going. Thing is, I've had an itch that has yet to be scratched. So here goes!

These are all F/F ideas, and though I normally don't rp cannon characters, these are some of my exceptions.

BayonettaxOC: *MAJOR CRAVING* I love that game to pieces and I love the character. If someone else could play her, I'd really enjoy it. The story would be exploring more about the universe, and I can promise that any OC I make will not godmod at all.

Yu-Gi-Oh: *craving* MaixTea is my main cup of tea there, and I'd love to get a game going. No real plot yet, completely open to ideas.

Basically I like statuesque women, with luscious curves an a burlesque attitude. Woman + tux = good time! I can play the dom or sub. Original ideas include:

Any supernaturalxHunter
ElfxOrc *craving!*
MermaidxAnything *craving!*

That's all I got for now. May update later. Feel free to PM or post here! Thanks!