You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:14:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supernatural Pairings {F looking for M}  (Read 312 times)

Offline bri4me1025Topic starter

Supernatural Pairings {F looking for M}
« on: October 06, 2011, 08:29:29 AM »
I'm looking for someone to rp with that is familiar with the show Supernatural. It could be Dean or Sam or if you wanted to rp both that would be fine too. I'd play both women for them. The plot I have in mind is that my character, Ellie, is haunted. She's got a vengeful spirit that follows her every move. It doesn't matter where she goes the spirits stick with her. When Ellie was sixteen she foolishly drove drunk once and a young girl also sixteen was killed. Ellie spent time in juvie for her crime and has since tried making amends with the girl's family. The family has forgiven her but not the girl she killed.

This would be a heavy romance plot and wouldn't be sex straight from the get go, they'd work up to that. I'm looking for a skilled writer but you don't have to post a novel. A paragraph or two is plenty for me to work with. I work full time but I can get a reply or two up every day, more on my days off. You can reply here if you're interested or you can send me a pm.