You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:02:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: fierce female fredom fighters (NC)(EX)  (Read 546 times)

Offline akirakanedaTopic starter

fierce female fredom fighters (NC)(EX)
« on: October 05, 2011, 04:43:09 PM »
During a brutal war, where armies fight mercylessly, as soon as the got into a village, women raped or killed, this is the story of a group a women of a village who decided to stand up and defend their lives.
They got fireguns and decided to defend their village, it'll be a tough fight and with many casualties from both sides, but if they are defeated they certainly won't be able to avoid being raped.

Well that's the main idea, hope anyone like it and wnat to roleplay, it's based in war scenaries where women are sexually attacked by the troops of the winner side.

I think we might setting this in XX century in a country like Serbia, Colombia or Somalia, but I think it might work in other contexts.

Well hope answers.

Offline AurelieCatena

Re: fierce female fredom fighters (NC)(EX)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 04:46:12 PM »
I might be interested, but I'm not sure how it would work...

Offline akirakanedaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »
Thank you by answering, I was thinking about that point, we might start the roleplay with 2 sgroups, the village defenders and the attackers, they defenders know that the attackers are around the zone and it's only a matter of time for being attacked.
The defender group, mostly or at least completely formed by women, tried to defend their village, getting weapons then the combat takes place, maybe after the battle, if the attackers win, the women who weren't killed will be raped.

I think that's the main idea, as I said we could set this in a scenary of civil war like Somalia, Serbia or Colombia, but it depends on what we decide.

Tell me, do you like the idea?

Offline WhiteTigerForever

• Elliquiy's WTF
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Germany;dom/dom story lover and teller;Story driven; Nature is moral absolution, no matter what you have done.
  • Fantasy Imagination Engineer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 07:10:40 AM »
I looooooooooooooove this idea... and have so many possible characters to play.. but try as they might.. good luck with the rape!;)  hee hee