You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 07:37:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Signatures  (Read 393 times)

Offline Snow CherryTopic starter

« on: September 27, 2011, 06:18:04 AM »
I must have clicked on something in my profile settings and cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get things back to normal. I used to be able to see someone's signature on every post they put up, but now I can't. The only time I can see a signature is if it is the first post of the thread/page. Every other posts after the first initial one (no matter who made it) has no signatures.

...I really do miss looking at people's signatures.  *sniffles*

And yes, the 'don't show users' signatures' under my 'look & layout' options tab is NOT checked. 

EDIT - maybe this is a new Elliquiy change that slipped under my nose?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:22:13 AM by Snow Cherry »

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Signatures
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 06:30:19 AM »
There is nothing wrong.

Settings have been changed to show signatures only on a member's first post on any page to save band width.  You can still click the username or avatar to view the profile and signature of the member.

Offline Snow CherryTopic starter

Re: Signatures
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 06:34:15 AM »
Ah...  I see! Thank you for putting it to rest for me.   *giggles*   I couldn't stop trying to get it back to normal, silly me.