You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:04:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One on One  (Read 684 times)

Offline ZeikaelaTopic starter

One on One
« on: September 25, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
How to start this? This place is starting to slightly confuse me on where to go and find things, so, I'm going to make a simple request. I only have one preference in starting a role play with someone: do not be a slacker. I hate it. Don't write brainless nonsense because you can't think of anything to say, and in return, I won't do it to you.

I don't want one-liners, and I don't want unsophisticated language. If I feel like you started out intelligent just to get the part, I will block you. I am very hard-headed and outspoken. If you don't like honesty, don't try to role play with me, because all you're going to get is my brutal honesty. Other than that, I'm pretty friendly and sweet, and I can get along with just about anyone. :) Don't be shy, and please, by all means, starting something with me.

Offline TheStampede

• Depository of Random Trivia and Out of Context Quotes
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • You can always blame it on the dice.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: One on One
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »
DO you have any other preferences in terms of roleplay? Genre? Setting?

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 04:36:10 PM »
Not really. Quite honestly. If you give me a good plot and characters, I can go with the flor. I am very good at forming to whatever. As long as it's good. :P

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 04:36:27 PM »
*flow

Offline selfexiled

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:49:52 AM »
its great to go with the flow but what direction is this "river" goin??

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 04:29:50 PM »
Well, the river is never ending, but the ferry is headed to Maturity Land.

Offline selfexiled

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:06:59 AM »
Maturity land why would anyone want to go there? Its more fun to be a kid. Truthfully any thoughts of what you may consider playing?

Offline Garrit

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »
Excellent.  My thoughts exactly Zeikaela.  I am also interested in anything.  That people are eager to run the whole gambit is what's drawing me to this forum.  The thing I value most is the character.  Role playing true to them and letting them grow organically.  Check out my application on Introduction if you are interested or my post on Sasha's Trading Post.  If you wanna start a story line let me know what you have in mind.  Otherwise I can throw some ideas together too.