News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantasy RP, seeking F for cat person

Started by KaelRavenheart, September 12, 2011, 04:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaelRavenheart

There are a few different ways this could go, but I do want a female to play the cat person. Here are a few different scenarios.

1. I play a young man who is captured by thugs belonging to a cat woman scientist who wants to use me to test out the new drug she is developing that enhances the genes of the subject. (The specific effect can be chosen by the person playing the cat woman). Then they work together to defend the lab from attack by a greedy man who wants to steal the drug.

Both are cat people, but they are kept as seperate slaves to wealthy rival owners, but are required to work together when both of their owners are kidnapped. We may like our owners or not, and perhaps we might decide to instead of trying to rescue them, we might try to escape together, and/or get revenge for the way they treated us.

3. A cat woman wakes in an alley with no memory of who she is, and then she comes to me for help, cause she is being chased by a group of men who want to sell her as a sex slave, and I protect her, and take her away, giving her a new name, and we live our lives as best we can, trying to hide from the men who are hunting her.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.