You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:49:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Father-daughter type rp with action :D (F seeking M)  (Read 358 times)

Offline assionpayTopic starter

Father-daughter type rp with action :D (F seeking M)
« on: September 02, 2011, 05:37:18 PM »
Let me open by saying I'll be starting back to school in a little less than a month. My replies will be less often then, but I always try to post at least three paragraphs. I love writing about details of characters, nature and the plot in general. I write a lot about what my character thinks about.

I ask for relatively frequent posts, maybe twice a week, and minimum three paragraphs per post. I know life comes up, so I don't mind if some posts are delayed since, as mentioned above, mine might be. Still, I don't like only getting one post a week. It's hard for me to really immerse myself in the story when that happens.

That said, here's my idea:

The story is set in a fantasy type setting where towns are few and far between, full of taverns, small shops, blacksmiths and magic is used. Most commoners only know their trade and life a quiet peaceful existence. Some practice their fighting skills, both with weapons and without, since the kingdom is not without it's share of rifraft.

A woman flees in the night, wounded, and with a small child (I figure maybe one or two yrs). She enters a small village and knocks on the first door she sees, a small house on the outskirts of the village. With her last dying breath, she asks the young man that answers the door to take in her daughter as if she were his own.

I want to briefly touch on her raising by this young man where he teaches her how to fight, at least, and indeed, raises her as his own, teaching her of the lands and everything. Most of the rp will be when she is older, maybe 18 or 20 and he is anywhere from 37-40, depending on how old we decide he should have been when she was dropped off on his doorstep.

There will be something big that happens, like someone starts taking over villages in the kingdom or some species of magic user group starts rebelling against the king and still, starts taking over or raiding villages. They go on the run and during so, attraction develops. She's not his real daughter and has turned into a beautiful woman. Maybe he hasn't been with anyone since he got her or something. I don't know.

I'm flexible on the details of the male and somewhat on the details of the female, my character. I'm also open on the sexual elements used here as well. PM me if interested :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 08:55:09 PM by assionpay »