You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:54:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: @)$@!! Image Hosting  (Read 675 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

@)$@!! Image Hosting
« on: November 15, 2007, 04:01:39 PM »
So I use Geocities, but it has a 4.2MB an Hour Restriction, so when i post even a few (well, maybe a dozen images) i breach that limit and my site goes temporarily down. I'm active on a WWII Forum and have been posting screenshots from a WWII Game (Red Orchestra, if you dont have it, GET IT!) but am over the limit again and its really pissing me off since it stops showing all of my pics, including my avatar here because its hosted on GEOCITIES...so anyone know of a better, limit-free place to host the images?

Offline Bliss

Re: @)$@!! Image Hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:05:32 PM »
www.photobucket.com is pretty good.

Offline Sherona

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 04:12:04 PM »
I use www.photobucket.com myself,

also something called th photoshack I heard was good.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 04:14:44 PM »
Never had any problems with photobucket at all, in fact all three of us here use it.
The only problem I did have was that one picture I had done was taken down because someone complained that my fey had breasts....*shrugs*

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 06:31:51 PM »
Thanks for the tips. Just been posting images from HOI II DD and Red Orchestra - nothing with breasts  :P  ::)