You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:18:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Professor Snape's Little Apprentice~  (Read 438 times)

Offline AithinTheElfTopic starter

Professor Snape's Little Apprentice~
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »
So, this may be a bit Alternate-Universe-y, just because I doubt this would happen at Hogwarts, but bear with me...

Severus Snape has taken in an orphan child named Avery (or Sinclair, haven't chosen yet).  The child is extremely interested and talented when it comes to Potion brewing, so Snape decides to take him to Hogwarts to become his personal assistant and apprentice.  He has the boy sleep in the quarters next to his, and gives him private lessons, causing them to become very close.
Avery takes some classes with other students, but because of the special arrangment, is always focused on Potions.  He is sometimes bullied for being different and for hanging around Hogwart's most hated teacher.  Avery tries to tell them that Severus Snape is actually a decent, and even gentle man, but few listen.

Eventually it dawns on Snape that he loves his young apprentice, and Avery finds himself finding love and safety in the Professor that gave him a home.

Physically, Avery is a small, slender boy for his age with large green eyes, a small upturned nose, and a few freckles on his pale face.  His hair is dark brown and cut all one length at the height of his chin, a bit girlish, and pushed behind his ears; similar to a mini version of Snape's hair. (So cute :3)

Interested? Message me! :)

Offline Dani13

• Shawn's little neko boy~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Professor Snape's Little Apprentice~
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
Who will be doing the role Avery, may I ask?