You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:36:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mad Men! And other fun things. :D  (Read 247 times)

Offline winterfellTopic starter

Mad Men! And other fun things. :D
« on: August 05, 2011, 12:33:25 AM »
Hi there, Off Topickers!

So, I have officially just ended watching the first season of Mad Men, and wow, I am so bummed that I did not start watching this show from the beginning! I'm really just glad that it's not over as I tend to be late to the boat for some awesome programmes. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this show? Because I would love to get some recommendations for more television shows I should check out after I burn through this series (which I am likely to do in the next week or so  ;D).

Also, since I had been asking a few members, I would also love some book recommendations from anyone that has an author they really want to pimp. I've started a real-life list of some of the recs I've gotten, and I will be taking it to the library with me over the next few months when I finish whatever I'm reading at the time. So, in other words, your recommendations will not fall on deaf ears! <3

And, in case I didn't say it already, hiiiiiiiiiii everyone!  ;D