You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:29:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few stories  (Read 793 times)

Offline MiaTopic starter

A few stories
« on: October 24, 2007, 11:51:40 PM »
Ok, I have had a few stories pressed in the back of my mind for a while now and I'm looking for the right person to play them with...

1. An incest story, this can be sister-brother or daughter-father. I don't want it to be a quick "oh you look great sis, let's fuck"-thing. I want the story to grow and develop into what will happen eventually.

2. The fall of a paladin, I know a type of story that has happened more than you can count. But the way I have imagined it is that the fall must come gradually, slowly... maybe not even noticable before it is too late. I have thought to play the part as the paladin and have no thoughts of letting her getting tricked my the mare seduction of a demon... such thing would end with the evil thing meeting my bastardsword through its neck.

3. Scion... Scion is a game published by White Wolf where you take the role as a child of one of the older gods. I don't know why but each time such game seems to start it dies before the first fight is over... well I would like to play one.

4. "Tentacle-hentai-demon-thingy", this has been done several times I know but that doesn't make me not want to play in one.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 12:42:53 PM by Mia »

Offline indarkestknight

Re: A few stories
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:35:42 AM »
Hrm... I'd be willing to try either, Mia... I've got a few ideas for each. I'll PM you about them.

Offline MiaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 12:43:09 PM »
update

Offline Dingo

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 01:17:46 PM »
Are you still looking for someone to run a Scion game for you Mia ?

Offline MiaTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »
Sure thing :)