You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:52:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanted: Aberrant, Scion or Exalted  (Read 708 times)

Offline MorninglightTopic starter

Wanted: Aberrant, Scion or Exalted
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:29:51 PM »
Hi!

I'm new here, and am looking for Scion, Exalted or Aberrant games. I'm very much meat-and-potatoes when it comes to adult roleplay (think romance novel stuff) so I'd like a lightish game; scenes of bondage and such don't bother me if I'm witnessing it, but I tend not to get involved in that kind of thing myself.

Looking forward to playing with you guys,

Morninglight

Offline ZK

Re: Wanted: Aberrant, Scion or Exalted
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 06:17:05 PM »
What edition of Exalted are you interested in?

Offline MorninglightTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:25:36 PM »
2nd edition.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 03:23:20 AM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11042.0

Hi, morninglight, glad you could make it. 

We're starting my Lookshy Operatives game soon. 

There'll be some themes you prefer not to participate in.  If you'd like to play, you might consider playing a guy, or just remind me from time to time that you're not supposed to get caught.  ^_^;; 

Offline ZK

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:21 PM »
Hey, guys are suppose to be caught too you know. Exalted (aside from the West) have females as the lead. It's a woman's world after all. *giggles*

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 08:08:05 PM »
*Grins*  That's the sort of thing I'd love to roll play.  It also is something that stands out as odd that these slavers seem to be targeting almost entirly women. 

Offline MechanicalImpulses

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 12:08:54 PM »
I'd be interested in an exalted game too,  not to big of a fan of the DB,  so I'm on the prowl for a game that would let me play a sidereal or lunar.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 02:11:59 AM »
Anybody still intrested in Aberant? 

Online Jefepato

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
I rather like Aberrant, despite its flaws, but to be honest I'm somewhat concerned.  It seems like you tend to take on a lot of games, each with a lot of players, all at once...and, bluntly speaking, you've never been the fastest poster around.  Are you sure you can handle another?

...and if so, what sort of Aberrant game do you have in mind?

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »
Well, if my three remaining trinity players convince me to continue, I might not, but the trinity game I wrote was hentai, and the three remaining players don't go for that sort of game. 

Online Jefepato

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
If you ran Aberrant, would it likewise be hentai (which I presume to mean "PCs frequently get captured and raped")?

If not, what sort of game were you thinking of?  A "TEAM TOMORROW ASSEMBLE!" sort?  An Elites game?  A game with less well-defined goals (since, as White Wolf so kindly reminded us, "This Is Not The Superfriends")?

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 09:35:33 PM »
At this juncture, I'm flexible about that.  The idea I currently have involves the chance to change the future of the continuum. 

Online Jefepato

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 03:38:31 PM »
Considering how utterly screwed (and not in the fun way) novas are in the future, that's probably a good thing...