Looking for a Quickie or Two

Started by Ignaddio, October 04, 2007, 01:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignaddio

I've only got a reliable internet connection here for a couple of days, maybe a week. Following that, it's iffy, but in November I'll be going overseas in a floating metal airport/warmachine/bastion of the U.S.' projection of power/opression for a period not to exceed eight months (thank you, Mr. President). That's not to say I'm not looking for fun, but I don't want to disappoint anyone by making a commitment and hanging up in the middle. Looking for a writing partner with a high posting rate and moderate quantity for any of the below ideas, or anything else you might suggest.

A good samaritan auto mechanic stops on the highway for a stranded bombshell/playboy/housewife/what-have-you and gets far more than what he bargained for in the form of gratitude. May be gay or straight; I don't feel I can convincingly play a woman, otherwise I would. May happen on the side of the road for a voyeuristic approach or in a more private locale. I'd prefer to play the mechanic, and his role would be that of the submissive, at least at first.

Something inspired by Scion: our hero mechanic is touched by Apollo and beset by a scorned lover who is touched by the trickster Hermes. Rather than a battle to the death, Apollo's Scion is knocked out, and awakes at the mercy of the Scion of Hermes. Again a M/m or F/m combination is recommended here. A few ideas for a setting include an auto shop, a junkyard, a back alley, or the Hermes Scion's own personal lair. Light to moderate bondage here. Scions are a bit more durable than regular people but I'd like to keep on the light side of S&M. Can start anywhere from the fight to the wake up scene. I'd rather stay away from a ruleset for now.

I'm open to anything else you might offer. I'm also not stuck on the mechanic character, it's just one that's buzzing around in my head.

Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.