You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:27:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for father/stepfather and mother, incest story with plot.  (Read 558 times)

Offline Sarah MorganTopic starter

I like my stories to have some plot basis to them, even if it's mainly a sexual one.  That being the case, I'm looking for someone to play my character's father or stepfather, whichever you're most comfortable with, married to the mother, and a good family dynamic to start with.  The father and daughter start to have a sexual relationship, and eventually the girl gets pregnant.  I want to delve into how that wil affect the family relationship when the mother finds out, and what it will do to their marriage, and how the daughter will handle everything.

This is my first atempt at a group game, so if I haven't made something clear, just ask.  Reply here with interest/suggestions, it'll be easier for me to keep track of who's interested that way, and easier to talk over details with everyone all at once rather than through PM.

Offline fireflights

Re: Looking for father/stepfather and mother, incest story with plot.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 02:40:55 PM »
I wouldn't mind playing the mother in the story

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 12:51:55 AM »
Cool.  Now all we need is the father/stepdad.  I thought maybe no one was replying because I somehow went against site rules or something somehow, or worded the ad somehow to put people off. Glad that's not the case though.

Offline johnny5

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:30:50 AM »
I'd be interested in playing the father, this sounds like fun.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 10:08:03 PM »
All right!  Now to come up with an interesting title and decide which category it should go in.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 01:07:46 PM »
I haven't forgotten about you two, I'm just trying to come up with a good title for this first before I do a first post, unless one of you wants to do the honors.  If either of you have any suggestions for titles, feel free to throw them at me.  ^_^

Offline fireflights

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 02:18:11 PM »
lol we have a daddy for it WOOOT

As for names Sarah, what about these

A husband's betrayal
Oh the tangled webs we weave
A daughter's love
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:24:29 PM by fireflights »

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 05:13:52 PM »
I like them!  I think I'll stick with the simplest and most straightforward of them, and go with "A Husband's Betrayal."  ^_^

Offline fireflights

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »
lol yay I got to help!! anyway when you get it up pm me the link as i am working off my phone til later