You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Short and Simple~ Just Another Request.  (Read 375 times)

Offline PinkSuccubusTopic starter

Short and Simple~ Just Another Request.
« on: June 30, 2011, 11:00:30 PM »
I guess I should have put more in the title >.< sorry if anyone is disappointed?  <--[I don't usually use question-marks improperly like that, just saying]

Now, let's dream up a game! Yes! I was hoping for a girl-on-girl lesbian game, actually... except I don't want as much sex as I make it seem. I like sex [fucking duh] but as a roleplay, I would prefer to take it slow. I want a game about love and lust and loneliness~! But I want the 'sex' part of the sex not to take up all of our attention. Because then I would probably loose interest really fast and the game would be ruined  >:(

I like science fiction. A lot. And I was actually kind of hoping for a game set in the Star Trek universe... Because I'm totally a dork. Or whatever >.< I don't really have a plan, I just want to reach out and see what I can wrangle.

Dig it.
Peace out~

Offline GalMoses

Re: Short and Simple~ Just Another Request.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 11:15:13 PM »
I personally hate RPs with sex-driven plots. LMAO
But thats just me. Hope you find your female partner.

Offline PinkSuccubusTopic starter

Re: Short and Simple~ Just Another Request.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 11:20:43 PM »
Well if you have anything to suggest, let me know ^-^ and if you ever get any cravings, I'm happy to serve, too.