You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:39:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How do I put links and pics in my signiture, and have it come out looking like I  (Read 535 times)

Offline Maxwell MalamuteTopic starter

OK, I know I will sound like an dumb-bell here, who was born during the era of the Flintstones, but I can't figure out how to put links in my siggy. I looked in the help section, but didn't see a how to guide.

I am confused.

Say I wanted a link to my on and offs thread. I didn't see a way to type 'my on and offs' thread, and then a way to make this a link, like say, on V-bullitn style boards, where you type in some text, and then highlight it, and then make that portion of text a link to a specified URL. How does one do that here?

And how do some have pics that are also links? Not too good at computer stuff, really, I fight with them a lot.

Also, somebody mentioned I should try the IRC...what is IRC...I have heard of this, but is it not rather a kind of ancient relic?

OK, thanks for bearing with me, am trying to find some RP partners, but no luck so far, so I thought beefing up my siggy might help.

Offline Lilias

• La Que Sabe ~ MelinoŽ ~ Khaleesi Vosi ~ The Unforgiving
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The night is dark and full of terrors
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Code: [Select]
Without the code tags, the above would look like this:

Simples ;)

Also, we have a collection of tutorials on different E functions here, for handy reference.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:15:33 PM by Lilias »

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
We have some great tutorials that our members have spent a lot of time preparing.  Here is the one for Customizing Your Signature.

Offline Maxwell MalamuteTopic starter

Thanks to both of you for the help! I might have found that myself in a week or two, had I not asked! Will give this a going over.