You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:04:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 460 times)

Offline RPFan01Topic starter

Hello All
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:23:15 PM »
Hi everyone, just me back for a little bit again. Looking to find someone to play with once again, looking for a well written partner who has AIM/Yahoo.

Willing to play just about anything, from female to male, younger to older, into just about everything except scat/gore, if you are interested send me a msg.

Offline Gail Warning

Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 05:59:30 AM »
Hi RPFAN.

If you haven't found a story yet maybe you would be interested in resurrecting an old story of mine, The Debt Collector (http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48966.msg2302295#msg2302295).

I have played it with a couple of guys, the last one wasn't the most literate but did have some good ideas.

I think the story could be given a new life with a female taking on the dominant role. There are already a couple of characters that could be promoted.

Natalya - A Russian, former lover of Suzie's ex-husband and now his mistress and free lancing as a pimp. She is also in the employment of Calvin, Suzie's current owner (that part of the story has never been developed).

Kelly - Black professional mistress. Lover and mistress of Suzie. Also sister of Calvin.

I'd be happy for you to take one of these characters or introduce one of your own.

I look forward to your reply.

Gail.