You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:49:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hear me out...  (Read 437 times)

Offline GaGa88Topic starter

Hear me out...
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
I've had an idea floating around in my head for a couple of weeks and finally decided to post it.

My idea is:   A girl walks into a coffee shop or library and spots a guy/girl that she thinks is really cute, they get to talking and hit it off really well. Come Monday morning, when classes start, she finds out that he's/she's her new English teacher and he/she finds that she's one of his/her students.

I would like this to be a long-term play, the ins and outs of a secret relationship as well as it eventually coming down to whether or not it's worth it for the both of them. Not the most original idea, but it's something I've wanted to do.   If anyone is interested, just pm me and we'll talk things over.

I'm open to trying anything, as long as it doesn't fit into my hard limits. Which are, vomit...bestiality...hardcore BDSM.

I would be playing as the student, she'd be 17 so a Junior in high school.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:14:05 PM by GaGa88 »

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Hear me out...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 03:30:31 PM »
I'm interested :) I'd want to be a just graduated, young teacher. If that appeals to you then send me a pm. Also, she'd be an art teacher ^_^