You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:47:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gladiators of Rome (M for F)  (Read 457 times)

Offline seducer12Topic starter

Gladiators of Rome (M for F)
« on: June 11, 2011, 03:19:16 PM »
I'm currently craving a roleplay set in the roman times. The characters are a champion of a gladiatorial school, the best fighter in the Roman republic and the wife of the owner of the gladiatorial school. The wife is a devious, scheming beautiful Roman woman. She knows her husband is the best for her financially but sexually, not so much.

The gladiator is a physical specimen, an animal of a man, skilled in the art of war. The wife notices him one day while he is training and takes a liking to him. From then on he is her sex toy to use whenever she pleases. He is summoned to ravish her on her demand. That is the basic plot, details can be worked out, and I'm open to any plot changes. PM me or reply on this thread if you're interested :)

PS - Spartacus - Blood and Sand - Season 1 was the inspiration for this craving! Check it out for more visualisation of the plotline.

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Gladiators of Rome (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 12:02:22 AM »
I'll bite, I am interested but I would want to do something along the lines of them actually developing real feelings for each other, possibly leading to her running away with him (that could be a maybe)