You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 09:05:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Standard-Issue Concepts and Malarkey  (Read 311 times)

Offline NoirUMCTopic starter

Standard-Issue Concepts and Malarkey
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
The idea here is that I'll come back later and add/remove/update this when I have other ideas. The fact of the matter right now, however, is that I only have the one idea. PM me if you like it.

He likes to come up to the old house where she stays. Sometimes they talk. Sometimes they reminisce, which is not really the same as talking because those memories are all so well-worn they don't need talking about. Sometimes, like tonight, she just lets him release his frustration on her. She gives herself to him, lets him fill her with all the rage and wrath that has overwhelmed him--the products of a world that does not understand him.

But she understands. That's why she gives herself to him, again and again, selflessly sacrificing her essence to douse those flames again if only for a moment. She'll do it tonight, and she'll do it again the next time he asks. It's only fair; there isn't a living woman anywhere in the world who understands him. It almost makes her said that he killed her.

[Need someone to play the female role. Preferably someone who doesn't mind being already dead, I guess?]