Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough BrowniesChocolate Chip cookies with cookie dough on top
The cookie dough that is on top of the brownie is uncooked, but does not contain egg.
113g (4oz) chocolate
225g (1 cup) butter, softened
400g (2 cups) brown sugar
4 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
125g (1 cup) all purpose flour
170g (3/4 cup) butter, softened
150g (3/4 cup) brown sugar
168g (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
3 tbsp milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
165g (1 1/2 cups) all purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 162*C (324*F).
2. Place greaseproof paper a baking tray.
3. Melt chocolate (not the chocolate chips).
4. Mix 225g butter and 400g brown sugar.
5. Beat in 4 eggs and 2 tsp of vanilla to the 'butter sugar' mix - it should turn liquidy.
6. Mix melted chocolate into the liquidy 'butter sugar eggs vanilla' mix.
7. Blend 100g flour into the liquidy mix.
8. Pour mix into baking tray.
9. Bake (30 to 40 mins)
10. Combine 170g butter, 150g brown sugar, and 168g white sugar.
11. Mix 3 tbsp milk and 1 1/2 tsp into new butter sugar mix.
12. Mix 165g flour into 'milk butter sugar' mix.
13. Stir in chocolate chips to make the cookie dough.
14. Once brownies have baked, let them cool before spreading the cookie dough on top of brownies.
15. Refrigerate (until firm)
Note: The original instructions tell you to bake it for 25 to 30 mins, however mine took a little longer than that.
Note: The ingredients list listed it as 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, however I didn't weigh the amount I used.
Note: The instructions did not say how long to refrigerate the brownies + cookie dough, just saying 'until firm'. I left them about an hour without much change before continuing, and am unsure if it would have been better to leave it longer.
Note: I do not think enough cookie dough was made, as I wasn't able to get all of the cookie dough onto the brownies; so the image above shows some without.
Note: I am really bad at making brownies in the first place.
Combirating: OOO / OOOOO