The idea is very simple. I'd like a story that'd evolve as it progresses. I'm starting with a simple romance – a secret love for a co-worker that's already in a relationship. That gives the protagonist and two NPCs (the co-worker and her man) I'll be controlling. How events unfold and how the story ends will partly depend on other people in the role play.
- Be creative – add a side story of your own.
- No rush – I'd like the story to progress slowly.
- Let our characters' paths cross at some point – eg they bump into each other in the street, work together, are related, one kills a friend of another. This may be tricky, especially when it comes to relations.
- What's not allowed:
- Killing another character unless it's an NPC (especially if it's yours), unless the character's owner allows it.
- Magic, telekinesis, extraterrestrials, vampires, etc
- (Gore, vore and whatever floats your boat is allowed, but the thread would have to be moved to an appropriate section in the forum then)
- Sex is a possibility in this role play, not a necessity.
- I'd rather every "big step" in the role play was discussed, like if you wanted to rape another character or kill someone.
I think that should cover most of the questions. If you're interested in participating and have other questions, feel free to PM me.Edit
We may do rolls in some cases. There's a dice system on Elli that may work miracles. Another thing is, which I thought unnecessary to mention, that it's supposed to be a play-by-post role play.