You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sentences you simply refuse to write/say  (Read 5098 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Sentences you simply refuse to write/say
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 07:12:38 AM »
I just thought of another - is double posting frowned on ...hmmm... I'll chance it.

I really dislike it when people start to say something and then hit you with, "nevermind".  I might do it when I'm teasing, but in a serious conversation (rl/chat/whatever) it's rather annoying.  Just say it already!!!

Offline Psypher

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2011, 02:20:49 AM »
I can never seem to say:
"I love you"

Maybe I'm immature,  I don't know.  It just never feels right.  Maybe one day I'll meet someone I can say that to with meaning.

Offline Starlequin

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2011, 02:44:25 AM »
"I don't know what to do." - I don't even get out of bed without some kind of plan, no matter how much it might suck.

"Why don't you think of something?" - I admit i have issues here and its not personal, but I probably wouldn't trust anything you came up with without exhaustive analysis anyway.

"I'm helpless." - The states of helplessness and consciousness are mutually exclusive.

Online Captain MalteseTopic starter

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
"You are retarded." There are so many things wrong with that sentence that I don't know where to start.