You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Solitary Cyclist  (Read 736 times)

Offline HealergirlTopic starter

The Solitary Cyclist
« on: May 20, 2011, 08:34:20 AM »

I have an open-ended RP in mind, myself and  two other players  I'd like them to be people who have played together before, to make them a more beievable couple but I don't insist on that.  I prefer M/F for the couple but M/M or F/F is fine.  Oh, I'm good with herms a well.

Athletic young woman in her mid twenties is biking along a road and gets slightly injured by a rockslide or some nutjob motorist tossing something at her. Just to make her day even more joyful, a storm is rapidly approaching. She is picked up by two people in a car.   It quickly becomes apparent that she is new to the area, has no local ties at all and will not be missed for some time.

Are the two people  vanilla good samaritans who get rewarded with rescue sex?  A BDSM couple whose desires she just sort of goes along with? Predators who can't believe the luck of having a fresh toy land in their laps?  I don't want to know beforehand, I'd like to find out as it develops.    Anyone interested?

Online MagicalPen

Re: The Solitary Cyclist
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 11:15:16 AM »
I'd certainly be interested in the Male/Husband role.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 01:38:17 PM »
Eeyore,

You are welcome to it!

Offline Urbanzorro

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 08:07:04 PM »
Would a second male be welcome?

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 08:28:22 PM »
Urbanzorro,

Thank you for replying.  I have no problem with that at all.

Eeyore, how about you?

Online MagicalPen

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 08:44:06 PM »
Well, I don't do M/M and prefer women to play as women (and men as men).

Offline Urbanzorro

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »
Then it seems best that I step aside, I wish you two the best of luck with the game and with finding a 3rd player ;D

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 07:11:17 AM »
Eeyore, That's fine.

Urbanzorro, thank you for your interest!  Myself, I prefer an F/M couple for this story - that's just what is in my head when I thought it up.   But M/M and F/F are fine, as I said.  I'll go with whichever comes together first.