You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:11:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Couple of Ideas to Throw Around  (Read 701 times)

Offline ChameleonTopic starter

A Couple of Ideas to Throw Around
« on: August 05, 2007, 07:52:32 PM »
1) Itís a rather mundane concept, but I think it would be fun none the less.  Iíd like to play a stripper, who meets up with a client after a few dances, pole and lap the client offers to pay her for a night of sex.  The client could be either male of female, and if others would like to hop on board I wouldnít mind an orgy or a gang bang scene or two.  I suppose that this could solidify into a full forced game based around the strip club as well.

2) This one is the requisite weird one, a young man happens to piss of a spell caster and gets cursed.  Now, this isnít one of your everyday curses, it would seem that this wizard was a bit malicious.  Whenever the young man is alone with someone he is forced to take on the appearance and even aspects of the personality of the being that the other person most desires. Iíd like to involve some light none human type action, elves, more human like anthros,  halflings,  but lets not forget just straight up humans.  Preferably, someone would be able to run multiple characters, but Iíd be willing to have it focused around two characters, with the otherís urges in the moment causing the transformation of the cursed character..  Iíd want to play the cursed character.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 09:53:10 PM by Chameleon »

Offline Giant Moth

Re: A Couple of Ideas to Throw Around
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 07:58:52 PM »
Sent ya a pm!

Offline Sabby

Re: A Couple of Ideas to Throw Around
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 11:00:06 AM »
I'd like to try the first one, but as the just turned 18 year old who's friends dragged him there, even though he so didn't wanna go XD