You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:50:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Code Geass Anyone?  (Read 362 times)

Offline DrayTopic starter

Code Geass Anyone?
« on: May 15, 2011, 09:56:03 PM »
So there has been one thing most recently picking at my mind that I have been craving and the is a good story revolved around the concept of the anime known as Code Geass.  If you are a fan of Code Geass then please send me a PM and we can discuss some ideas.  I am looking for a M/F pairing where I will be the one playing the male so I am looking for anyone to play the female.  Also I prefer role plays that contain a lot of depth, detail and description.  Story and plot is a definite must but a good pairing with great sex scenes is a huge bonus as well.  The pairing and story can be discussed as I am pretty much in the mood for anything related to Code Geass. 

Here are some of my ideas:

-Pairing similar to Lelouch/C.C where my character receives a Geass from yours and they become very close as they create a contract

-Pairing similar to Lelough/Kallen where my character is a leader/commander and your character is one of his top soldiers/pilots.

PM with any of your own ideas or if you are interested in just hashing some ideas out and bouncing them back and forth.  I would prefer to use original characters rather than canon.