You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 12:05:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rules Question  (Read 395 times)

Offline MaricTopic starter

Rules Question
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:01:26 PM »
There's a rule against sexually explicit roleplay with characters who are not sixteen years or older and/or the physical and mental equivalent, which is fine.  I'm not really interested in roleplaying a sex scene with anyone younger than that.  What I am wondering is what the rules are on just mentioning that this sort of thing happens.  It seems like it'd be allowed, but I thought I'd check to make sure.  I'm writing up a villainous character for an RP I've joined, and he has pretty sympathetic beginnings, so I want to throw something in that shows he's firmly crossed the Moral Event Horizon.  Specifically, I throw in a few quotes into his bio, and this is the one I'm cautious about:

"Please, the only virgin left in town is only thirteen years old!"
"She'll do.  I'm flexible."

This is all decades before the actual RP begins, and it's not going to come up again.  I just thought it was a punchy and thoroughly evil line.

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Rules Question
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 10:06:23 PM »
Thank you for asking. That's acceptable, Maric. :)