You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:05:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: mind of her own (looking for male)  (Read 546 times)

Offline minxxTopic starter

mind of her own (looking for male)
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:02:06 PM »
So, what I want here is something that's more like erotica and less like cyber sex. I want all our scenes, sexual or not, to be artistic and carefully worded. Now it sounds like a bit of pressure, but don't take it as such, it's really not that big of a deal, especially not for you, because if the game's not that fun, there's no point, right? I simply want an atmosphere about my RolePlay where I can especially work on writing erotic scenes the best possible way I can. I would hope that means luckily for you, that will make a game with me really satisfying, but I'm probably not that great so don't get your hopes up. ^^;

Also, this means that I don't necessarily want or need to make long posts in every post. If we both choose our words carefully, a sentence can be as powerful as an entire paragraph. I crave brevity, because I think it's a very powerful tool.

Keep in mind that in all my plots, everything I do is primarily very vanilla. I'm not huge on a lot of kinks that stray outside just having sex, so definitely ask me before we go for something.

Currently, the mood I am craving is: Romantic, Serious, Casual &O Plot Driven
However I am still open to games that are: One Shots, &O Sex Driven
In case you were wondering, &O is my symbol for and/or. :)

The Wolves MxF
I would like to play a game in which both of our characters are wolves, or essentially werewolves. Think about the whole shape-shifting human to wolf and back deal, and not necessarily anywhere in between unless it's an abnormality. We can discuss the details surrounding this situation, and this plot has a lot of flexibility. It primarily comes to me as a gritty romance. It can involve a lot of anger (and angry sex), or if you're really looking for dark, rape. Let me know when you contact me what kind of spin you'd like to take.

Offline pimpdan

Re: mind of her own (looking for male)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »
I like the werewolf idea, you interested in a roleplay were we both are crazy about each other but for various reason are attached to other people. the one of us is bitten and it goes from there....