Directory of Ideas. Unavailable for now but risk a pm if you have something.M/F

Started by Remy, April 15, 2011, 04:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remy

Welcome you. Please read through and enjoy. 

All offerings are my own, although some were loosely inspired by books ideas, but not based on actual completed published stories.  I roleplay only with mature males who are at least in their late twenties, if not older and I write only onsite, not via email, pm or other means.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the world. I hope at some point you find something that will intrigue and inspire.

Orientation.I am a mature (trying to not use the word ''older'') straight female roleplayer with years of experience in both erotic and non-erotic roleplaying. I have a preference to longer posts ( lets call this an expectation, as I DO not do one liners and don't want them),  the charm of old fashioned romance, and a good back story to support the play. While an obvious part of erotic writing, the S in Srp isn't as important to me as a decent  story, and I would hope to attract a partner who would be like minded in  his approach to a story. 

A writing partners age as said above on the header, is important to me.  While I don't need personal information, I will be cautious about writing with someone that I see or believe is not at the very  least in their late 20's if not older, which is my preference.  If you vaguely remember the night Elvis died, you're in my area.. I just can't write an intimate scene with a partner that is too much younger than myself.  I mean to cause no offense with this, but it is something I'm just not comfortable with.

I like a story developing on its own, with out being restricted by something that's already established via books or movies. I also prefer to reply and be replied to without too much interaction via pm unless absolutely necessary; as I think it spoils the spontaneity of the story. Once the initial do's and don'ts are within both partners comfort levels, I prefer the surprise and for the story to evolve naturally.

Comforts.I'm at ease in writing about most sexual situations that don't infringe on the extreme, and by extreme I mean scat, humiliation, or anything with the faintest implication of sex underage/minor. Also if it's got a tail or fur, I'm not interested.
While recently I have been exploring roles with a more dominant/submissive flavor with a trusted partner, I will not write about a woman on her hands and knees being called 'Pet' and addressing the male as 'Master'.  It's just not something I know anything about, nor want to.
I do however prefer a more dominant male - an Alpha type male -  to partner my ladies, as I have no interest in submissive male characters.

edited 30 May 2014 Availability I like a leisurely relaxed pace of posting.  Being a wife and parent, my time isn't all my own, so I can unfortunately make no promises for the quantity of posts, but aim for quality.   I'm no longer a weekly poster, despite my best attempts.   So if you are interested in writing with me, please know patience is also a requirement...but also give in return.   

The Nitty Gritty Stuff of Pet Peeves  . Godmoding, Character Hijacking, or Non-consensual Mind Reading is a complete thread killer!! 

This is a huge issue for me! I am a roleplayer, not a co-writer, so PLEASE DO NOT WRITE MY POSTS FOR ME.
I can't abide Godmoding! It's insulting to another writer to have a partner control the words, thoughts or actions of a character they did not create.  By all means progress the story from one stage to the next, but with your own character, not mine. 

I have also tried writing in the first person, and I don't like it. It's quite simply out of my personal comfort levels.  I'm more comfortable with third party.

~

Communications.

Pm me if your interested in a story. I rarely IM or Email, and when I do it's only with those I'm very familiar with; but the PM system on Elliquiy is very sufficient.  :-)

I would also ask that no OOC comments be left on a roleplay thread. If  a partner wants to ask a question, or comment on something, please pm it.  The in play thread is for roleplay posts only.

~

My proposals are VAN, F/M, CON and vary from Historical or Contemporary and occasionally Vampires when a story appeals to me enough. ( I really wish there was a more exciting tag than the boring sounding''VAN'' vanilla.)  I will also  consider NON CON with a trusted partner that I'm familiar with only.

I would also ask that a prospective playing partner not be put off by the word  ''romance''.  I think that some think romance=mills'n'boon fluffy stuff.  Not always the case.  Exploring the more erotic side of 'romance' can be as sexy and fulfilling as any fantasy.  My girls can hold there own with the best of them when it comes to levels of intimacy that are within my boundaries, I assure you. 

~

If you have read this far, thank you.  It's vital for me that a roleplay partnership begins with knowing one anothers levels of comfort and likes and dislikes.
After all this, I hope you enjoy my OOC's and pictures I like to use to inspire occasional stories.  If anything appeals, feel free to contact me via pm.

Thank you for visiting.

Remy

A Twist in the Tale.    Taken.. with FallenMajesty.

Georgina, or Georgie to her friends, has from the tender age of nine believed herself in love with one of her brother James's best friend, the Right Honorable Thaddeus Wilton, when on one of the summer hunts, he crowned her '' Queen of the Hunt.'' He was then twenty five, and with James and their other dearest childhood friend, Lord Jasper Cuthridge ,  very desirably in demand at all parties, equestrian events, and seasonal coming out balls. Georgina watched him court, woo, love and leave an ever growing list of young ladies. His lack of stability in his private life, was simply down to one fact in Georgies mind...he hadn't met the right woman.

If hope follows her wishes, Thad will realize that Georgie is the woman for him eventually. Her 18th birthday has just been celebrated, and her second season in society approaching, in which it is expected she find a husband.

Georgie of course has found her future husband, or so she believes, and enlists the help Jasper to aid in her seduction of Thad; for Georgina decides to practice her seduction technique on  and unsuspecting Jasper.  And the fun begins as she finds herself more and more attracted to her brother’s other dear friend—not the charming Thad who’s held her heart for nine years, but the protective in-over-his-head honorable, or trying to be honorable, Jasper.

I'm reintroducing this, as it's a favorite of my OOCs.  I think this could be fun...in fact I want it to be fun, sexy, romantic, enticing in the tradition of old world romance, while a young woman discovers her sexuality. While not a comedy, humor would play a big part in the story.

It's open to a mature male writer with a sense of humor, a preference to longer posts, and an ability to create his own part of the story. All of the above is open to interpretation.  I look forward to hearing from you, and I will be searching for the appropriate picture to suit Georgies role.

Remy

''Body Clock'' In Play with Mr.Disclosure.

Recently Blu's priorities have changed.   She's turning 30 at the end of the year, and ''tic tock'' her body clock is starting to sound very loud.  She's maid of honor at her best friend Jackies wedding, where everyone around her keeps smiling and toasting her '' you're next''.  Only she won't be next. Not with her track record for picking disasters for boyfriends that just seem to get weirder and weirder.   The good guys all seem to have been snatched up or vanished into some oblivion that denies 'soon to be 30 year old women' access to them. 

In the last year however, she's discovered she's happier, calmer, braver than she's ever been.  She has grown to actually like living alone, ..preparing to stay alone...accepting that maybe she's one of those people designed to always be  alone.  In her brave acceptance of a single future, she is brave enough to have taken a job that will require her to move across the far side of the country, where she'll become the late night host of a radio show on a classic rock station.   It's her absolute dream job!  Or was.

Now...'tick tock'...her dream is to have a baby. 

So Blu takes the situation in hand, and sets about making the weekend of  Jackies wedding the weekend she finds a guy ...have a little too much bubbly, ..get herself laid, and fingers crossed, pregnant.

That he's built like a god and appears to be for once, one of those sane interesting good guys that are as wonderful as they look, makes her decision tougher than she'd planned.  But the weekend happens.....and she's the one to slip out of the hotel in the early hours for once, leaving him asleep, unaware that he might just have been her chance at making her dream come true.

And it all works fine. Wonderfully.... brilliantly.  The job is great, her new home is gorgeous,  and her body has just told her the best news of her life, and everything is perfect.   Until he finds out (we can discuss how he finds out)  she's just found out she's pregnant and he's not about to let her cut him out of his kids life. 

~

Yes, this will  be obviously inclusive of a pregnancy, but it is NOT a fetish play.  Please do not inquire about the story if it's only part of the story that interests you as I don't do fetish stuff.  It just so happens she's pregnant, that's all.
It can be sweet, maybe even fun..or full of serious possibilities as the couple get to grips with what's happened, and what issues might arise  because of Blu's methods and actions. 

It's open to a mature male rpr, who has also read my first post.  Thanks loads.  :-)

Remy

To always be forgotten. In play with James Moriarty.

It was to have been the end of all the wars.  People had lost everything and everyone important to them.  Lands ravaged by the fighting, crops and livestock taken to feed the armies.  Husbands duty bound to fight, and leave families behind.

It's a time now for starting over.  My lady had a husband taken by the war two years ago, leaving her to continue run their small farm alone.  Then in the last weeks of the war word arrives to her, that her husband has been found on one of the last battlefields.  Not one word had she heard from him since he'd left, and it had been her belief that he was dead. Lost to her.  They hadn't had a passionate marriage . Rather they were a couple who had drifted into being a couple because of a mutual fondness.  So when she gets word he's in a distant hospital, she's glad..relieved that he's alive and will soon be home safe with her.  Also, there's the practical side  however.  The farm has exhausted her, and the work is back breaking for a woman on her own.  He's needed at home. 

But when she makes the journey to the closest station to meet him on his return, the man that descends the steps of the train accompanied by a nurse for the journey across the country, is not the man she'd married.  And he has no memory of his own at all, his  head injuries so bad that the nurse  warns her that the field Doctor believes it highly unlikely he'll remember anything about himself at all.  But the stranger had had her husbands papers folded in a wallet on his person, and the presumption was this was the man that had gone to war, saying his good byes to his wife with the promise he'd return in a few months. 

She can't bare to go back to the farm alone and face the work and the quiet..nor can she abandon the land and move on.   She will not survive alone on a farm that is slowly draining her. It is no place for a woman alone without a husband..not on lands farmed at the foot of the mountains, miles from anywhere, however magnificent the setting.  So she tells a terrible lie, and claims the husband who is not her husband, as her own.

A stranger is dependent on her memories to reintroduce him into a life she says was his, and he believes was because she says so.  She is as  great a stranger to him as he is to her...for all the wrong reasons. 

But they steadily forge on, and the weeks become months, and the tiring work and a sense of achievement as they work together brings them closer...and the marriage becomes a ''real'' one.  And it's good.  It's wonderful.  She finds the love with this man that had sadly been lacking with her true husband. ..and the stranger finds he loves her too.  Memories are made between them, shared and they make their own history. 

Until he starts to remember things.  Little things.  Things that don't add up.  Things that don't fit with what is here.  A lie told out of desperation begins to unfold slowly, and distrust threatens what might have been.  And she's afraid to tell him the truth, and he's afraid to ask.  But eventually the truth must come out.   Especially when he looks at her, and doesn't see her in a past that's coming back to him a little more every single day. 

I would ask that the first post of this thread, links on top of this post  in purple, be read please before contacting me. It's very important.

This can be a lengthy story, expanded upon and discussed..or it can be a shorter story, as is.  All I specify  is that it's available to a mature male writing partner, ( Mature = Older+ capable) with a decent grasp of diction and a preference to longer posts..albeit NOT daily on my part as per my introduction post.   

I'm not a fanatic about the details of what war, what country and what exact era a setting is,  as I rarely get to write with anyone from my own country and my own knowledge of other countries histories is somewhat limited to google. So I tend to leave exact details a little unmentioned to save arguments.  This one would however fall under the canopy of historical, where a woman's place was at home and men went to war.  After that the details of what war etc can be wide open for  interpretation.  In fact it can be completely fictional war.

Pm me if interested..Thank you.

Remy

Pictures I'd love to see inplay.

As I love using pictures to represent my ladies, I have a vast collection that I update as frequently as I can. I hope that you enjoy and maybe find one that might inspire a story that we could explore.

With thanks.

Click to enlarge

[

Pictures Reserved by Partners/ Prospective Partners until a later date..

Remy

Inspired loosly on a book jacket I read.  Right out of a Book.with Lrrr.

Sisters;

Cass; a socially ambitious, ruthless young woman who has her manicured nails hooked into the younger brother of one of the worlds wealthiest men.  And he's proposed, completely smitten with her, and she was on her way to meet him to elope, until his brother hears and.......

Emma;  Cass's older sister by a bare 11 months.  She doesn't do people, preferring to keep herself secluded away in her small cabin, writing her cheesy but hugely successful romantic novels, drinking white wine, and watching the tv adaptations of her more successful books.  She's grown up in her sisters shadow, and has tucked herself safely out of her way and only surfaces when she absolutely must.  And on one particular day, she must because she's actually taken.  Stolen, abducted, kidnapped, hauled out with a pair of her own socks stuffed into her mouth, by three Greeks ''following orders''.

Apparently the orders were to have taken Cass to the private island of ( said older brother's character) in an attempt to buy her out of his younger brothers life with a generous check.  Despite, on her very arrival, Emma telling him he's got the wrong sister, no one believes her, much to her surprise as Cass had always been the glamorous and ( as she liked to remind Emma) the beautiful one.  And it's a slow process in proving otherwise as Cass ( who is only an NPC character) has vanished as too has the younger brother. 

~

Ok, this obviously can go two ways...a solid story, or a bit of fun.  It's open only to those that read my Intro post here on this thread.  Please unless that's read, don't pm me as it causes problems later.

Anyway, the story like I said can go one of two ways.  I think humor ( not comedy) is perhaps the best way unless a possible partner can change my mind.  It's open as always to a mature male writer, who likes longer posts, romance, fun and building erotic tension. 

I don't do daily posts per thread as I just haven't the time RL, but I do try to reply every 3 to 5 days...but that's not written in blood.  But I do hope the quality of my posts make up for the slower pace of my threads.   Pm if interested., and thank you for reading this far. ;D

Remy

The Mistress. in play with Lrrr.

''The Mistress''

Through no fault of her own, simply because she was born a female, Lady Nora Chamberlin on the death of her father, lost everything of value, from her home, her fathers wealth, the loyalty of friends and family and a legal system that honors a males inherited rights over the birth rights of a female. 
Her title and estate becomes the rightful property of a distant male cousin who abandons her with a pittance of an allowance instead of the generous stipend her father had stated in his will .  In the two years that has followed, Nora, her title now belonging to the new wife of her cousin, lives in the picturesque countryside on a modest but comfortable cottage over looking the cliffs of the east coast, that she could not afford on her cousins allowance. 

She is vilified locally, her reputation in ruins, through a choice she has made to keep a roof over her head, and food in her larder.  Two years ago, she became the mistress of a local wealthy older gentleman who visits her occasionally, treats her well, pays the taxes on the cottage and is as generous to her financially as Nora will allow.  It is an agreement he has offered to improve upon by offering her marriage, to which Nora has refused.  While fond of him, she does not love him.  And she has long given up on her desire to have a husband, so long as she is safe, and  comfortable. 

The gossips turn away when she walks by, until the day arrives when another gentlemen joins a local hunt and spies Nora crossing a meadow and wishes to know more about her.  The talk of course reaches him as soon as he inquires about her..and he learns of the woman who lives alone, husbandless, abandoned by a family who greedily readied itself on her fathers wealth, and who had used the only God given gift she had to survive.   Herself.     

There is a chemistry between them when they meet.  He a dark dominant figure with a rakish character unaffected by expectations surrounding himself.  But it still begs the question, is her reputation too tarnished for a blue blooded Englishman to ignore and will he wish to encounter her again knowing what he knows of her... and will she trust him when so many males in her family have let her down? 

The initial story can be expanded upon to add more punch to it..be it something in his story or their combined stories.   Comfort levels are as per stated in my first post and the preferences linked above.  Open to a mature male partner with a preference to some erotic romance.  Please read my introduction as always before pming me.   

with thanks.

Remy

Wine flavored vengeance.  Under discussion!

A little bit of fun.  Not a silly brainless comedy, but definitely rom/com.  It's inspired by something I found on holiday and I thought it might translate to a roleplay.  I'm not giving details as to where movie, book, poem, show...as I dont' want nor need it to be roleplayed to what I know.  There's no fun in that.  So I'm hoping I give enough in the following ooc that an interested male writer might get enough from to form his own character.

Basically,......( drum roll)

....it's a little bit of fantasy, reality, sex, romance and the trials and tribulations that come with pay back and lies.

My lady is Ariadne...a mortal with a heart of gold and who hopelessly falls for the illegitimate son of Zeus and his mortal lover Semele, Dionysus. Because he was half human he was a minor god..the god of wine and ecstasy .  Anyhooo..that's really as much info on Greek mythology you need to know unless you want to spend half the roleplay on Wiki looking up info.  But I won't be as I'm not a detail freak and want to have fun  ;D. 

So for background purposes we have a mum ( Semele who died after she insisted Zeus reveal his true godly self to her)..a dad Zeus ( who competes with his sons for women despite being married to Hera) and a son Dionysus, who is godly gorgeous and hugely lovable and who has a wicked reputation for loving and leaving them, ....and unfortunately my lovely Ariadne will be another conquest..even if he is very taken with her but determined to deny it, wanting to hold on to his status as an utter lothario.  Until......he after a two week courtship gets her into bed, then abandons her during the night and pisses off his step mother Hera who as a mother goddess is duty bound to defend women in love.

So she being one of the true 12 Olympians, had the power to remove Dionysus memory,...but not his powers ( because Zeus was his father)..ergo, Hera knowing if he couldn't' remember who he was, he'd not know he had powers.  So..after a bit of an accident, or getting a  hiding, ( we can go into that as we chat) he's left with amnesia on Earth, and my girl finds him or is contacted by him ( he'd have her earthly number on his earthly cell phone) and she comes to his rescue resentfully until she sees his condition as a means of pay back.  Convincing him he's her finance, and deeply in love with her, she's ready to break his heart as he broke hers. 

Enter the fun and games of him accidently discovering he has powers at strange times..( imagine him wishing for a burger and it appearing out of the blue.)...then believing himself delusional and nuts when he panics and it vanishes, all while he's trying to hide it from her ( she's clueless as to who he is in reality). 

We can have godly friends popping in that don't understand why Dio is engaged suddenly, adoring his Ari who's not so adoring to him, and trying to figure out why he doesn't know them and them not having the power to deal with Hera's control...until maybe he has one friend who is powerful enough to.  We can discuss the timing of that, ie if that's past the middle of the play or towards the end of it...depending on whether Dio wants to pay back Ari himself for fooling him.  It's all open to  discussion.

I think it can be huge fun to play when it's unmuddled and could be an nice way to end the summer.

I would ask that who ever creates an NPC character retains control of that character. I don't like creating an NPC then seeing someone else writing for them.  So NPCs are under the control of their creators just like in play characters. Ok?

So it's open as always to a mature male character who has read my first post and is ok with all posted there.

Have fun and thank you thus far. :D

Remy

Shamelessly based on a number of book jackets I like, and twisted together to make it a little more mine.  Renamed and put forward again.

Delicious Curves..  Taken and in play with  Deamonbane.

The attraction is instant between them.  He comes to her small bakery, sees her filling the display window and comes in for coffee...then asks her out.  And in seconds she says yes. It's done.   And for four months it's as perfect as it comes.  He's dedicated to her in a way that she's not ever known; and a wonderful..wonderful..lover, his time never spared on anything that concerns her.

Then she's brought in for questioning, and finds out he's an under cover DEA agent, who had been 'on the job' investigating the possibility she's involved in her ex-husbands money laundering set up.

It doesn't take long for that to be cleared up....but obviously for her, it's over between them.

He on the other hand disagrees.  After years of endless meaningless sexual encounters, and living through his career with the worst form of humanity, he's determined to win her back.  After spending four months in the company of a woman who is as sweet as the pastries she sells, he's not prepared to give up.  Problem is, she's not inclined to forgive and forget as easy as he might want.

And there's the outside word that keeps intruding.  An ex husband that has without even caring to consider her, put her in danger by using her business address as a front for his drop offs. (NPC character). 

And his ( our agent) job puts him in the position of having enemies.  Enemies that would like nothing to take what he holds dearest from him...permanently to make him pay his penance.

Looking for one strong male character who, while he hears No a lot after she finds out who he is and why he was interested in her initially, isn't about to take it laying down: and who knows how to make his woman feel she needs no where to turn only towards him.

So it's open to a mature male writer as always.  And again I have to insist, someone that's read thoroughly my introduction post and gets it.  I have a preference for slower posts, simply because I have a busy RL life as a parent and wife, and that comes first.  BUT I do post at least once a week per thread all going well, if not more often, but that's not a promise.  Contact me if this interests you.

Thank you again for reading.  Have fun.

Remy

I love all my OOc's dearly, and spend a lot of time hunting for ideas to offer.  Here however there are favorites that I'd love to see in play and I will bundle here into a single post to ''push''.  I will be very selective in choosing whom I write with, with attention paid to frequency of posting, quality and length of posts and of course most importantly, what a partner can offer to a story.  I hope to hear from you soon.  Please read my first post on this thread here as it's important to ensure comparability.  Enjoy.

~~

The Broken Spoke.  Taken and in play with Rolo 

Saw the name, loved it.  And from that I've been mulling on an idea about a biker bar.  Not really something I know that much about, but hey, it's a bit of fun. 

So...The biker bar is 'The Broken Spoke', and it's pretty colorful, and the focus of the small fictional predominantly biker town of Cambria. ( fictional as I'm not getting into that kind of detail) 

Anyway, the bar has two owners..one being our biker ( the male role).   He's been away as bikers can be ( feel free to elaborate on why he was away for maybe as long as the entire summer. Ie, he could have been in jail, or is in some kind of law enforcement that no one knows about..whatever. Just what ever the reason is, please have it thought out and make it part of the story if you like).  Well anyway, as part owner, imagine his reaction when he gets back and finds his partner has sold his ( the partners) half of the bar to my girl.  Totally UN-biker babe.  A woman with enough money to start over perhaps after a messy breakup or it's family money.   But she likes 'small town USA' and the opportunity to invest in an established bar was a chance she couldn't turn down on her quest to find a new place to call home.

He hates it.  Doesn't want her there, doesn't' hide it and doesn't plan to. 

But she's just kooky enough that the clientele like her, ( or rather the tension created by both of them as one eyes down the other) and while her partner will settle for her being a silent partner...as in, never to set foot in 'his' bar, she's not having it.  She's hands on all the way, determined to prove him wrong and learn the trade, and adapt from being upper class chic, to biker class chick.  There's a very fine line between love and hate, and she's going to test the big biker dude with the bad attitude.  Being a biker, I'm not expecting this to be the most vanilla story I've written. ( insert 'gulping swallow')

This is obviously all very roughly put together so needs some thought and input.  If it appeals, please pm and we'll have a chat and see what can come of it.  It's open as always to a male writer that has read my first post here, cause that's a must. 

Ok..thanks in advance.

Open to the usual suspects...ie mature male that's read my first post and therefore knows my yehs and neys..  Cheers.

~~~~~

Ella Love. 

Love's Song.  In play with Marauder13

He knows all about singing  rock songs about the love of one women, heart break and the numbness found in too much beer and wine.  He's one of the world's biggest rock star, and all those songs are the reason why.  The irony is he walked away from his greatest love a long time ago, and broke her heart when he got lost in 'the business' and left her behind.  He fell into a life of excess, indulging for almost a decade in women, booze and even drugs. 

But a trip home; to the small town he left ten years ago, to attend an old friends wedding, brings back to him harshly how meaningless his life has become.  He'd given up what he thought was too 'small town' to have everything he ever wanted...but still he hasn't got the one thing in life he'd ever wanted, and threw away..

....And she's in the church attending the wedding.  Older than she was at 19 when he'd left her, and to him as beautiful as she'd been the last night he saw when he walked out of her life with promises of sending for her when he got settled.

~

Ok..this can be as dramatic or as romantically mushy as you like. It can be simply about 'getting back together' or it can come with the distrust and toing and froing of will they or wont they.  But it can be fun and sexy.  Maybe a One Shot story, or longer if a prospective partner has more to add to it. 

So it's open to a mature male writer as always.  And again I have to insist, someone that's read thoroughly my introduction post and gets it.  I have a preference for slower posts, simply because I have a busy RL life as a parent and wife, and that comes first.  BUT I do post at least once a week per thread all going well, if not more often,but that's not a promise.  Contact me if this interests you...it's one that I really want to get up and running  as I think it could be a super story with the right partner! 

Thank you again for reading.  Have fun.

This I'm really going to push as it's my favorite and I'd love to see it in play.  I see a good old fashioned sexy rock star, who's jaded with a world he'd wanted to be a part of to the point he gave up everything to get there.  But now he's done and just want's to come home...to one thing in his life that never let him down, but who he failed a long time ago.

So...push push push push!

~~~~~~

Remy

Reintroducing ''The Lighthouse Keepers Wife.''

This was a favorite OoC of mine that unfortunatly failed in its first outing when the story failed.  But I'm hopeful it might spike the interest of another male rplayer.
A basic googled knowledge of the isolated life of Lighthouse keeper is all that's needed..The Island will be fictitious, as such details aren't really essential to the story.  While the OOC is historical, the story can be addapted to something of a modern flavor.  If anyone's interested, it might be best suited as a short story, unless they have something to add to it.

The story being of a Keeper, living for long stretches alone on various lighthouses, has been given a permanent station on  the small and isolated Trinity Island..With a permanent home now, he decides on taking a wife for both companionship and to share the duties that comes with one man running a lighthouse alone...
Setting an advertisement in the personals on a reputed paper ( as was often done by frontiers  men in that time )...a practical advertisement , making no promises of affections or demands, only that she will be safe, with the hopes that a bond may be born between them in time.  He looking for a practical wife willing to work in the often harsh surroundings of the island, and whose only company will be a husband she doesn't really know, and who , in being a man used to solitude, promises no grandeurs, no riches, but that he will take care of her, and be duty bound to honor her..The marriage will be performed by proxy, because of the isolation of the island...therefore she  will arrive on the island as the ''Lighthouse Keepers Wife''..

Therein lies the basis of the story. Two strangers both needing something..He a wife and company, she a home and a husband to take care of her. There can be diversions in adventures if a partner wishes to toss in ideas, or it can simply be  a story about the couple, and the tensions and new emotions that surround them in their quiet life as they get to know one another.

It wont be an ever lasting endless thread..Rather it will come to an end at a mutually agreed point whenever that time comes.

Open to one strong male writer able to do his part in creating a story.  Pm if interested .With respect, no  short posts or one liners please.

I would also ask that the First Post of this thread be read to ensure compatibility in writing styles and posting rates..which vary from weekly to a little slower depending on RL.

Thank you.

Remy

Current stories in play based on my own OOC's. edited to include latest OOC in play.

Delicious Curves..  with Deamonbane. Latest addition 26/03/2014

'Whispering Sands'. Unknown World Stories 1. with Martee.

The Widow's Revenge. with Geraint.

The Mistress. with Lrrr.

Right out of a Book.with Lrrr.

Love's Song. with Marauder13.

To always be forgotten. with James Moriarty.

''Body Clock''. with MrDisclosure.

Tree of Life . with Geraint.

Current stories based on a partners OOC.

The Kingdom of Dreria. with Formless. 

Luck of the Irish with Rolo. 

Le femme du jour. with Geraint. Based on his picture.

Taking Chances. with Zaphod. 

Completed stories that I've been proud to share.

A Twist in the Tale. with FallenMajesty. 

I didn't rescue you. with Formless. 

Poles Apart. with Oberon. 

Life Goes On. with Formless. 

The Broken Spoke. With Rolo.

Honor thy Neighbor. With Geraint.

The Fisherwoman. with Geraint.

Regretfully Incomplete Stories.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My Letter To You. With Marauder13. An alternative telling of a great story tried before.

''Sky's the limit''. With Marauder13. 

The Marriage Year.. With DumbLondoner.

Bloodstained Sky. with Carny.

The War Within. With Lord Mayerling.

Grim Gods. With Cerigo.

Thorns in the Vinyard.. with Valentinian.

Kiss and Tell. with jaybee55.

I and Thou, with ClockworkSoul.

''Iris''., with Changeling.

My Letter To You. with DeMalachine

Remy

Updates on Thread Activity.

This edit has just been added to my first post on this thread introducing myself and requirements.   Thank you. 
edited 30 May 2014 Availability I like a leisurely relaxed pace of posting.  Being a wife and parent, my time isn't all my own, so I can unfortunately make no promises for the quantity of posts, but aim for quality.   I'm no longer a weekly poster, despite my best attempts.   So if you are interested in writing with me, please know patience is also a requirement...but also give in return.   

Edited 26/03/2014. Unavailable to new partners at the moment due to a full writing schedule, unless you have something really special to tempt me or are already in discussion with me about a story.  My thanks to current partners for their commitments to our stories..

Edited 15/2/2014 to move finished roleplay story  Poles Apart. with Oberon to the finished secton of my directory.  My deepest thanks to Oberon for joining me in this story and for the incredible work he put into his character.

Edited 29/2014 to move finished roleplay story Life Goes On with Formless to the finished  section of my directory.   My deepest thanks to Formless for allowing me share on his magnificent idea for a superb story.  Thank you my friend. xx

Edited 3/3/2014 to place another finished thread, ''I didn't save you'' with Formless into the finished section of my directory.  One of my favorite roleplays which I'm very sorry to see ending, and yet ending with such a sense of pride.  My thanks to Formless for sharing his idea with me and taking a picture and making a story from it by creating two amazing characters and some fantastic NPC's.    Lucky doesn't come close to describing my good fortune.

Happy days everyone! :D

Thank you